Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Blows my mind': 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown 'sheds a tear' as her 'long time dream' comes true

2023-05-14 09:18
'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown is enjoying her trip to London, allowing 'new truths to enter'
'Blows my mind': 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown 'sheds a tear' as her 'long time dream' comes true

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: Meri Brown is "saying yes" to new places. 'Sister Wives' star has been seen enjoying her business as well as personal growth trip to London. Meri has been updating her Instagram fans with all the little details of her London trip, starting from taking a flight to each day's description, Meri has penned down all her experiences, bitter or sweet.

As Meri took a flight to London, she wrote in one of her posts, "Saying YES to getting to see my lifelong obsession! London, here I come!" In her recent post, Meri unveiled another "long-time obsession." As Kody Brown's ex enjoyed her sixth day in London, the star discussed getting her mind blown.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Why do you keep catering to them?': 'Sister Wives' fans slam Meri Brown after Kody and Robyn Brown were spotted at her BNB

Did TLC star Meri Brown get a secret glow-up? Fans speculate plastic surgery behind radiant selfie

Meri Brown's 'long time dream' comes true

Meri recently uploaded a slew of photos on Instagram, showing how her sixth day in London went. In the pictures, the star is seen standing near Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire, England. The star took selfies wearing a blue colored hoodie and a pink jacket inside it. She showed off Stonehenge in her photos as she took selfies with one of the most famous landmarks of the UK. Meri wrote in her post, "London Day 6. Well, not technically London anymore." She then detailed the experience and the photos she posted on Instagram on Saturday. "This. This was an epic day. Memories made, dream come true. And I mean, LONG time dream!" claimed the 52-year-old.

Meri Brown advises her fans to never stop dreaming

Manifesting something is one thing and working hard to get it is another. Meri never stopped dreaming and working hard to achieve all she wanted. And, here she stands exploring all that she ever wished for. The star advises her fans, "Listen. If you want it, don't stop dreaming about it and working toward it." She then detailed her experience, "There was a time I never even considered the possibility of this. My obsession with Stonehenge is real, the majority of my life real! The fact that this actually happened today still blows my mind. There may have been a tear, or ten, or more, shed. And I'm ok with that."

Meri then went on to detail her day to the fans. She claimed that Day 6 in London was a "wear-two-sweatshirts kinda day." The day started with clouds all over but it cleared after a few hours. Meri then recalled her experience, "I could have spent so much more time there. More time with my bare feet on the ground soaking in the energy of the space. More time in awe and wonder. More time just being." She ended her post by saying, "Today was a very good day indeed! So incredibly grateful!"

Meri Brown talks about 'new truths' as she enjoys London trip

Is Meri indirectly slamming Kody? Her cryptic captions on posts often hint so. As the star talked about her fifth day in London she wrote, "So many amazing views out my windows on this trip, so I leave you with a collage of some of my favorites!" Then she claimed that there are some photos that were not talked from outside her window, but they do have windows in them. She then stated a saying from Amit Ray, "Open the window of your mind. Allow the fresh air, new lights, and new truths to enter."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.