Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Leonardo DiCaprio's pals upset as he is 'way less available' ever since he reconciled with Gigi Hadid

2023-05-22 21:27
Sources said Leonardo DiCaprio's pals blamed Gigi Hadid for how less they saw of the 'Titanic' actor
Leonardo DiCaprio's pals upset as he is 'way less available' ever since he reconciled with Gigi Hadid

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Now that Leonardo DiCaprio seems to have reconciled with Gigi Hadid, his friends are reportedly upset as he has been avoiding them. The two were linked in 2022 but it was reported that they eventually parted as things did not work out between them.

New reports claimed that the ‘Titanic’ star was back with the model, making his boys sad. Sources said that the actor was “way less available for poker nights and hangouts — and friends are blaming Gigi,” per Radar Online. The duo went out for date recently in New York City as well.

RELATED NEWS

'Is that your dad?': Woman adopting dog from Leonardo DiCaprio opens up on what she told Camila Morrone

Leonardo DiCaprio only had eyes for Gigi Hadid at party despite reports she 'isn't looking for a fling'

‘He’s is talking about some solo vacation time with just himself and Gigi’

A tipster said, “Gigi and Leo are both night owls. They hang out for dinner and chill together in hotel rooms or private residences — often for days at a time,” adding, “Leo's normally arranging the summer cruises by now, with him and the guys and a few bikini-clad ladies. But he's let that slip, too, and is talking about some solo vacation time with just himself and Gigi.”

As per reports, DiCaprio and Hadid were back together in March after they were caught “whispering and cuddling" at a pre-Oscars party. The insider continued, “Leo only had eyes for Gigl,” asserting that they were “still into each other." Another insider noted, “She [Hadid] wants substance. And while everyone hopes Leo will eventually settle down, no one knows if this will go the distance.”

‘She kind of made it easy for us’

Before DiCaprio, the 28-year-old TV personality was in a serious relationship with Zayn Malik. The former couple also share a daughter, Khai, who was born in September 2020. “The highlight is, I would say, the most simple thing. Just seeing her learn something new every day, even if it's like picking up a cup or putting a ball in a hole. You just think they're the best, the most genius thing that's ever been born,” Hadid said of her daughter in 2021, as per PEOPLE.

Malik had said in an interview in 2021, “It's been really easy for me and Gigi to kind of just ease into it, I guess. She kind of made it easy for us. She sleeps really well, she loves her milk.”

Interestingly, Hadid gave birth to her child at home just with the assistance of Malik, her mother Yolanda, sister Bella, a midwife and her assistant. Describing the incident, Hadid told Vogue, “I had to dig deep. I knew it was going to be the craziest pain in my life, but you have to surrender to it and be like, ‘This is what it is.’ I loved that.”

“There definitely was a point where I was like, I wonder what it would be like with an epidural, how it would be different. My midwife looked at me and was like, ‘You’re doing it. No one can help you. You’re past the point of the epidural anyway, so you’d be pushing exactly the same way in a hospital bed,’” she added.

Tags news