Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Beyonce is in talks for a $10m Las Vegas residency at the Sphere

2023-11-16 16:21
Beyonce is said to be eyeing a huge residency at the new state-of-the-art Sphere.
Beyonce is in talks for a $10m Las Vegas residency at the Sphere

Beyonce is reportedly in talks for a $10 million show at Las Vegas' Sphere.

The 'Cuff It' hitmaker is said to have toured the state-of-the-art venue where U2 are currently holding their 'U2:UV Achtung Baby Live At Sphere’ residency with her manager in tow.

She is now said to have had discussions with the executive chairman of MSG Networks, James Dolan, about doing a residency there next year, according to the New York Post.

The multi-billion-dollar immersive MSG Sphere at the Venetian sees gig-goers placed in a "360-degree sonic spectrum" where the sound is the same wherever they are sitting.

It would be a huge win for the venue after Beyonce raked in a reported $579 million for her 'Renaissance World Tour', which became the highest-grossing tour ever by a female artist.

The likes of Lady Gaga and Bon Jovi are also said to be keen to book the venue.

U2 have been performing their 1991 album ‘Achtung Baby’ in full alongside some fan-favorites at the high-tech venue.

The 'With or Without You' hitmakers recently surprised fans by bringing out Gaga to duet on her mega-hit 'Shallow'.

The 37-year-old pop superstar had checked out the legendary Irish rock group's show at the Sphere with her boyfriend Michael Polansky.

And she returned weeks later, this time duetting with Bono and The Edge on her 2018 hit from her blockbuster movie 'A Star Is Born'.

Meanwhile, Beyonce's mum recently revealed her daughter can be "really mean" when she is on tour.

After the 42-year-old superstar recently wrapped up her world tour, Tina Knowles - who has worked as a costume designer- revealed that sometimes her daughter has to apologise to her for her behaviour backstage.

Speaking on the US TV show 'Sherri', she said: "We laughed about this recently because I was saying, ‘Girl, you get really mean back there,’ and I am really happy that I don’t have to be back there anymore. She’ll be like, ‘Mama, I’m so sorry,’ and I’m like, ‘I know.’"

Tina went on to add that the 'Break My Soul' singer often bursts into tears afterwards.

She added: "Sometimes she’ll be crying, and I was like, ‘She crying because she know she just said some crazy stuff to us."

However, Tina did admit that she can understand where her daughter is coming from, before revealing that around 150 costumes from the tour went unworn.

She said: "But that’s the heat of the moment, because you’re trying to get your shoes on, and everybody’s waiting, and if somebody’s messing up or they lose the shoes, then you messed up the whole show."

Prior to the opening of the tour, Beyoncé had told her mother that she wanted to have more than one stylist on tour and ended up with "over 600 costumes" to choose from for the show.