Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'There are nights I cry myself to sleep': Kim Kardashian reflects on challenges of parenthood

2023-05-21 08:22
'I mean, there are nights when you don't wash your hair for days as a mom,' said Kim Kardashian
'There are nights I cry myself to sleep': Kim Kardashian reflects on challenges of parenthood

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian is a proud mother, but like any other parent, she has to deal with the challenges that it throws. The mother-of-four, during 'On Purpose with Jay Shetty's podcast, was asked how she felt about parenting before becoming a parent. "Everyone says the days are long and the years are short, and that couldn't be like a more true statement. So, like, when you're in it, I mean, especially when they're babies and you're feeding ... there's the madness going on. It's like full madness," said Kardashian before adding "It's the best chaos though."

She further shared more details about her life as a parent, starting right with the mornings, “You have no idea what's going on. It's like I always have to do one of my daughter's hair — and it has to be perfect and it has to be a certain way — and then this one needs me to put his shoes on and they all need you. ... It's like full crazy madness, cooking, running around. Like, it's wild."

The 'KUWTK' star candidly admits, "Parenting is the thing that has taught me the most about myself. It has been the most challenging thing.”

READ MORE

Kim Kardashian exerts 'enormous pressure' on North to achieve fame, source says it's part of the 'master plan'

Met Gala 2023: Kim Kardashian faces backlash for leaving daughter North outside during red carpet appearance

'With all the moods and the personalities'

While talking about the struggles of being a mother to her nine-year-old daughter North, five-year-old Chicago, and seven-year-old son Saint, and four-year-old Psalm, the 42-year-old further said, “There are nights I cry myself to sleep. Like, holy shit, this f---ing tornado in my house. Like, what just happened?" "You know, with all the moods and the personalities and sometimes they're fighting, and you know, there's no one there," she added. "Like, it's [just] me to play a good police officer and bad cop," reports People.

'But it teaches you so much more'

She continued, "If a tantrum comes in, oh my God, your life is completely upside down," "But it teaches you so much more about yourself than I think anyone, any parent, could have ever anticipated. I mean, there are nights when you don't wash your hair for days as a mom and you have spit up all over you and you're wearing the same pajamas, especially in COVID," said Kardashian before adding "It was insane, you know?"