Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast gives away Tesla for crossing 1M followers on Threads, fans say 'Elon is definitely gonna tamper with that one'

2023-07-11 14:29
MrBeast gave away a brand-new Tesla car customized with the Threads logo on its bonnet
MrBeast gives away Tesla for crossing 1M followers on Threads, fans say 'Elon is definitely gonna tamper with that one'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy Donaldson, aka "MrBeast," made news when he joined Threads and went on to become the first individual to reach one million followers on Meta's new social media platform, setting yet another record. His followers started growing at a rapid rate after he made the unexpected revelation that he would give away a brand-new Tesla car to one of his Threads followers.

MrBeast's Threads post read, "To celebrate Threads launching, I'm going to give this Tesla to a random follower in 48 hours! Rethread so people are aware." He accompanied the message with an image of a Tesla that had been customized with the Threads logo on its bonnet. Keep reading to know what MrBeast's fans had to say about the creator taking such a move on the "Twitter-killer" platform.

'The winner of the Tesla is...'

It didn't take long for MrBeast to announce the winner of his unexpected giveaway. As promised, just two days later, the influencer wrote on a Thread post, "The winner of the Tesla is @mklord_!!!!" After MrBeast announced the Tesla giveaway, Threads users started speculating that Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla, was the intended target as Meta's new social media platform is eerily similar to Twitter. The delighted winner also shared the news on his Threads account, humorously writing, "I won a Tesla, which is owned by Elon, on his competitor's new app."

Post by @mrbeastView on Threads

'Elon is definitely gonna tamper with that one'

Threads users didn't shy away from taking a dig at MrBeast for announcing that he's giving away a Tesla. "Elon is definitely gonna tamper with that one," a user wrote, whereas another one said, "Just for joining an app he gave someone a car Imagine what he would do if he became the CEO of this app." "As well as not an order please support," stated one, while another user jokingly wrote, "@mrbeast it's my official account I'm mklord 😅... inbox me I'll share you my details."

Post by @intarget_ceoView on Threads Post by @ahmad.abdo567View on Threads Post by @ch.zubair.7583View on Threads Post by @afnan_leyonView on Threads Post by @gyhollyignView on Threads