Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Like to run away': 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown hints at breaking marriage with wife Robyn as he comes to term with his 'dark' side

2023-09-11 15:15
'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown left frustrated as polgamy shatters
'Like to run away': 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown hints at breaking marriage with wife Robyn as he comes to term with his 'dark' side

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: While 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 star Kody Brown and Robyn Brown are still married. Robyn is the only wife left standing in the polyamorous marriage of the Browns.

However, in the recently released episode of 'Sisters Wives' Season 18 it seems that the fall out of polygamy has started taking a toll on Kody and Robyn's marriage. People reports Kody saying, "I just have this gut thing that's like I'd like to run away from my life. You know, just escape. Just change my name, disappear and be somebody else. I just...I hate my life right now."

Does Kody mean he wants to leave Robyn as well? On Sunday's episode, Robyn confesses, "It would absolutely devastate me if he tried to leave me," she continued. "I mean, I know he has these thoughts. I mean, you can't make anybody stick around or stay."

Thinking about Kody possibly leaving her, Robyn claimed, "I know he would regret it." She then explained, "I just know it's from pain. It's not because he's a selfish or a bad person. He's just in pain."

'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown admits to having 'mean' thoughts as polygamy shatters

In the recently released season, we saw Kody going through mental exertion as Christine broke the polyamorous lifestyle by walking out of the spiritual marriage.

Analyzing the discontent Kody claimed, "It's weird, I am! And I don't like who I am." He then confessed to have urge to be "mean as hell" to people.

However, Kody is concerned about Robyn. He does not want his last standing wife to see his dark side. The star claims, "I don't want Robyn to see this. I don't want her to know how dark I've gotten."

'Absolutely neglected': Kody Brown's sons speak out on estranged relationship with 'Sister Wives' star

After Janelle Brown and Kody had a verbal fight in the last episode Kody decided not to reach out to either her or her kids for the Christmas celebration.

Speaking in a confessional, Gabriel Brown said, "The last two years have been really hard. I am glad to maintain a pretty happy relationship with a lot of my family. I can't help but feel like we've kept the door open when some haven't."

Garrison added that they tried to reach out to Kody to open up to him but he instead left them being "neglected and overlooked."

How many kids does 'Sister Wives' couple Kody and Robyn Brown have?

Kody has 18 children in total and 5 of them he shares with his only wife left now, Robyn.

Kody is the legal father of Robyn's 3 kids from a previous marriage. He has adopted Breanna Brown, 18, Aurora Brown, 21, and David Preston "Dayton" Brown.

Besides these 3, Kody and Robyn share 2 biological kids, Ariella, 7, and Solomon, 11.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 releases new episodes every Sunday at 10 pm ET on TLC.