Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I was really impressed': Zachary Quinto praises co-star Kim Kardashian's acting skills in 'American Horror Story'

2023-06-10 14:18
Zachary Quinto confirmed his quest cameo on 'American Horror Story' Season 12 alongside Kim Kardashian
'I was really impressed': Zachary Quinto praises co-star Kim Kardashian's acting skills in 'American Horror Story'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Zachary Quinto, 46, the acclaimed actor from 'Star Trek,' has spilled the beans on his thrilling collaboration with none other than Kim Kardashian, 42, in the highly-anticipated upcoming season of 'American Horror Story: Delicate.' As the premiere of his new film, 'He Went That Way,' rocked the Tribeca Film Festival, Quinto confirmed his guest cameo in 'AHS' Season 12, leaving fans buzzing with excitement.

But that's not all—Quinto couldn't contain his admiration for Kim Kardashian's acting prowess, declaring that he's "really impressed" by her talent. “I did a cameo on this season of American Horror Story and I got to meet her,” Zachary Quinto shared. “She was so lovely and warm and, really, I don’t think she needs my advice,” reported People.

Zachary Quinto raves about Kim Kardashian's acting skills

Quinto was all praises for Kim as he said, “She seemed really in her element, and I was really impressed by her spirit and her openness.” “I really look forward to seeing this season because I think she’s gonna do a wonderful job,” he added. Kim Kardashian, who confirmed her casting 'AHS' in April, will join the series alongside actress Emma Roberts.

Show creator Ryan Murphy expressed his excitement about Kim Kardashian's involvement, stating, "Kim is among the biggest and brightest television stars in the world. Halley Feiffer has written a fun, stylish, and ultimately terrifying role, especially for Kim, and this season is ambitious and unlike anything we have ever done."

'I like to challenge myself!'

This acting opportunity marks a significant return to the screen for Kim Kardashian after more than a decade. Previously, she had minor roles in films such as 'Disaster Movie,' 'Deep in the Valley,' and Tyler Perry's 'Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.'

Kim Kardashian has expressed her enthusiasm for the role and said, "It's really fun to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new and grow—I'm so excited for the experience. It's a challenge. I like to challenge myself," she revealed at the 2023 Met Gala.

'AHS' Season 12 promises a gripping tale

The upcoming twelfth season of 'American Horror Story', based on Danielle Valentine's forthcoming thriller novel 'Delicate Condition' promises to be a gripping tale. The story follows a woman who becomes convinced that a sinister figure is conspiring to prevent her pregnancy, while the men in her life refuse to believe her claims.

Subsequently, aside from Kim Kardashian and Quinto, it has been reported that Matt Czuchry will also join the cast for the upcoming season. The specific roles each actor will play in the twelfth season of 'American Horror Story' have yet to be disclosed.

Tags news epcelebs