Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Robert De Niro reveals his six older children haven't met their 2-month-old sister Gia Virginia: 'But they will'

2023-06-18 07:52
'I have certain awareness. When you’re older you have awareness of certain things in life, dynamics, family dynamics, everything,' said Robert De Niro
Robert De Niro reveals his six older children haven't met their 2-month-old sister Gia Virginia: 'But they will'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Robert De Niro is anticipating his entire family to be together, especially all the siblings of his new baby girl, Gia Virginia. The legendary actor shares a two-month-old daughter with girlfriend Tiffany Chen and was recently asked if they have met the new family member, “Not yet, but they will.” The ‘Heat’ star added that his Father’s Day is all occupied and he "just gonna spend it with the kids and all that."

De Niro’s co-stars Chazz Palminteri, and Katherine Narducci from ‘A Bronx Tale,’ reacted and said, “Oh, I saw the baby. Beautiful baby,” said Palminteri. Narducci, however, said that she’s yet to meet the baby but she praised the iconic actor and said, ''De Niro is ‘an unbelievable father and a wonderful person. I've seen him around his kids, and I know his daughter Drena, and they have a beautiful relationship. And I think he's a great guy, you know, a great dad, a great person — a great human being.”

Talking about his parenthood, and its evolution, the father of seven said, "I have certain awareness — when you’re older you have awareness of certain things in life, dynamics, everything, family dynamics." before adding "You can’t avoid learning certain things and how you can deal with those and manage them and this and that, the usual. It's amazing, but I'm very happy about it," reports People.

De Niro is father to daughter Drena, 51, and son Raphael, 46, whom he shares with his first wife, Diahnne Abbott. He also had twin boys, Julian and Aaron, now 27 years old, in 1995 with his previous partner, model, and actress Toukie Smith. With his ex-wife Grace Hightower, De Niro has a son named Elliot, 24, and a daughter Helen Grace, 11.

'Four h***y old men'

Meanwhile, comedian Chelsea Handler poked fun at a few of the celebrities including De Niro for having children in old age, she said on Instagram, “Don’t get me started on these four h***y old men who have never met a broken condom they didn’t like,” she shared with her listeners. “They cannot stop procreating. Between the four of those guys, they have 32 children," she added. The other three actors she referred to were Al Pacino, Alec Baldwin, and Elon Musk.

The 48-year-old comedian further joked, "'There's an epidemic sweeping the country and, no, it's not another virus, it's worse. H***y old men who won't stop spreading their seed."

Tags news epcelebs