Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Rot in jail!' Cedric Bixler-Zavala slams Danny Masterson years after wife Chrissie Carnell Bixler accused disgraced star of rape

2023-06-01 16:57
Chrissie Carnell Bixler filed a lawsuit against Masterson in 2019
'Rot in jail!' Cedric Bixler-Zavala slams Danny Masterson years after wife Chrissie Carnell Bixler accused disgraced star of rape

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The Mars Volta frontman Cedric Bixler-Zavala, whose wife Chrissie Carnell-Bixler was among the women who accused Danny Masterson of rape, spoke out after the ‘That 70s show’ star was found guilty of two out of three counts of rape on Wednesday, May 31. “I’ll be making a list of all Danny’s helpers and rape apologists to show all of you why women don’t report rape,” Bixler-Zavala wrote on Instagram.

“We f***ing told you. God bless the women that stood up to him and his sh***y f***ing family. F*** Scientology. Rot in jail Danny. God bless my wife. True f***ing warrior. May peace reign over my family. To everyone who spoke up and helped, thank you. To DA Mueller, and Ariel Anson and Detective Vargas… God bless you,” he continued. “In case you’ve sleeping under a f***ing rock placed there by scientology. My wife and the survivors did the unthinkable. Go ahead and send her love. She needs it,” Bixler-Zavala added in a second Instagram post.

Cedric Bixler-Zavala accused Scientology of poisoning his pets

Back in 2019, Bixler-Zavala and his wife filed a civil lawsuit against Masterson, the Church of Scientology International, and its leader David Miscavige. In the suit, the couple, who are both former Scientologists, accused the church of poisoning their pets, stalking them and placing them under surveillance to retaliate after the pair attempted to expose Masterson and accused him of raping Chrissie Carnell while they dated in the 1990s.

The lawsuit also alleged that Chrissie Carnell had to date Masterson for several years “per his orders” and claimed that the actor regularly forced the former her to have sex with him. It also stated that Masterson would allegedly “become violent” when Chrissie Carnell refused to give in to his forceful orders. At the time, Scientology spokeswoman Karin Pouw said that “the scandalous allegations about the Church” in the Bixlers’ suit were “complete fabrications.”

In 2020, Bixler-Zavala reiterated his claims and accused the church of fatally poisoning another of his dogs. He alleged that the dog died after consuming poisoned meat that was thrown in their backyard. “I’m at the vet dealing with another hurt animal,” the musician posted on Instagram at the time, along with a picture of poisoned meat. “This is what I’ve been finding in my front and backyard. This is what Scientology does when you speak about the predators they protect… This is the 2nd dog we’ve had to put down due to harassment from private investigators and Scientologists. This only makes us stronger,” he added.

After the singer’s dogs were put down due to poisoning he posted another public statement against Masterson and Scientology. “DANNY MASTERSON IS A VIOLENT SERIAL RAPIST,” Bixler-Zavala wrote. “He and his church will do anything to cover up his crimes. I will not shut my mouth about this sh*t. Clearly you repugnant pieces of sh*t don’t want my wife and I to tell our story. We most certainly have some interesting receipts that can tie a whole f*** load of xenu sympathizers and xenu soliers to these rapes,” he added in part at the time.

‘In Scientology, certain emotions are just bad’

Earlier in May, Bixler-Zavala spoke out against Scientology amid Masterson’s criminal trial. He recalled the moment his wife brought to light the allegations against Masterson and said, “I could see the crisis of faith in her when they made her feel like this was her fault. In Scientology, certain emotions are just bad; it’s bad to go the route of any medicine, self-help, psychiatry. It’s bad to question anything. It was like we lived in North Korea,” he told the Los Angeles Times.

During the interview, Bixler-Zavala also mentioned that he and his wife still live in constant fear of the Church. “My life is at the point where if my phone rings in my house, my children go and hide under their bed,” he claimed. “My kids know a monster did something bad to their mom,” the musician mentioned. Masterson was finally found guilty on Wednesday, May 31, nearly three years since he was arrested in 2020 after Chrissie Carnell and three other women accused him of drugging, raping, and sexually assaulting them in the early 2000s.