Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did John and Lisa Barlow meet? 'RHOSLC' star's husband reflects on the past as their son prepares for mission

2023-11-01 09:25
'RHOSLC' couple John and Lisa Barlow got married in July 2003
How did John and Lisa Barlow meet? 'RHOSLC' star's husband reflects on the past as their son prepares for mission

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH: The 'Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City' Season 4 star Lisa Barlow's husband John recently reflected on how they met. The couple was revisiting memories through a photo album as they prepared for their son, Jack Barlow's mission.

John and Lisa met through 'RHOSLC' star's twin sister Genia Hall. While reading Jack's mission letter in the latest episode, John recalled, "If I hadn't gone on my mission, there's a chance that I may never have met Lisa."

He further added, "Lisa's older sister was a missionary in Las Vegas and she brought Lisa to actually hang out with one of my roommates. And you know the rest is history."

Lisa Barlow's son Jack will visit Columbia for his mission

Lisa Barlow threw an announcement party for her son Jack Barlow as he was ready to embark on his new journey. In the latest episode, Jack revealed that he had to visit Columbia for his mission.

Church headquarters determine where each missionary is assigned to serve and missionaries. They are not allowed to request where they want to be assigned.

Meanwhile, Lisa previously shared that Jack could go to Idaho or Southern California for his mission. During the premiere episode of 'RHOSLC' Season 4, Lisa expressed her excitement about the possibility of Jack going to a location where she could shop, like Milan.

She told Meredith Marks in Season 4, Episode 5, "You know what's going to be really hard? When Jack gets his mission call, he can literally be called anywhere. We can't see him, and he can't come home. I cry every day. I'm like a baby."

Does John and Lisa Barlow fake a 'perfect' marriage?

'RHOSLC' Season 4, Monica Garcia expressed her doubts about Lisa Barlow's marriage, stating that she found it 'crazy' to hear Lisa and her husband John Barlow portraying their lives as 'perfect' when she claimed to have heard 'dark secrets'.

Meanwhile, Lisa clapped back at Monica's accusations. In an interview with ET, Lisa said, "I don't know what she's referring to, but I'm like, there aren't any deep, dark secrets."

She further added, "I think we've all like all gone through this already." Lisa then gushed about her husband noting, "John is, like, perfect," she gushes. "There's nothing on John," adding, "I can just tell you, John's, like, a Boy Scout. It's not about John."

Meanwhile, Lisa claimed that Monica was projecting her own home issues onto the women, as she navigates a divorce. She said, "Maybe Monica's triggered by her circumstances."

Lisa noted, "I don't think I project a perfect life. I get excited about the good things in my life, but nothing is perfect."

'Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' Season 4 drops on Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Bravo.