Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Bachelor In Paradise' Season 9 fans wonder if producers 'forced' Peter Cappio to pick Olivia Lewis

2023-10-06 12:57
'Bachelor In Paradise' Season 9 star Peter Cappio wanted to couple up with Sam Jeffries
'Bachelor In Paradise' Season 9 fans wonder if producers 'forced' Peter Cappio to pick Olivia Lewis

SAYULITA, MEXICO: 'Bachelor In Paradise' Season 9 wrapped up its first rose ceremony and in a shocking twist Peter Cappio offered a rose to Olivia Lewis. However, the ABC show viewers alleged that the producers were behind coupling up Peter and Olivia.

During the rose ceremony, Catherine 'Cat' Wong, Olivia and Greer Blitzer scrambled to get Peter's rose but the only one seemingly up for grabs. However, Peter chose to offer the rose to Olivia.

Meanwhile, the social media user claimed, "I feel like producers told Peter to pick Olivia to keep the drama going… because THAT was not expected. At all." Another viewer said, "The producers scramming to find a way to convince Peter to pick Olivia."

Another person noted, "Pete's rose was actually the producers rose." Another Twitter user wrote, "Just when you think the producers don’t have a hand in the rose ceremony….Peter picks Olivia 😂."

Another user alleged, "Producers absolutely forced Peter to give Olivia that last rose." Another critic tweeted, "The producers forcing Pete to pick Olivia to keep the drama continuing."

Peter Cappio tried to steal Sam Jeffries

During 'Bachelor In Paradise' Season 9 Episode 2, Peter Cappio had an explosive feud with Aaron Schwartzman over Samantha 'Sam' Jeffries. Aaron S. talked to redheaded beauty Sam, but Peter tried to steal her away by dancing behind them.

In a private chat, Peter praised Sam's maturity and implied Aaron didn't have that. Peter asked Sam whether she saw a 'red flag or maturity thing' with Aaron S.

Word got back to Aaron S. about the conversation, and he confronted Peter. Aaron S. asked Peter if he called him immature to Sam and after denying it for a while, Peter eventually confessed, "I used the word 'immature.'" Despite the drama, Sam chose Aaron S during the rose ceremony.

Olivia Lewis wants to couple up with Aven

In the premiere of day 2 of 'BIP' Season 9, Olivia Lewis still felt shafted by Will Urena for going on a date with Kylee Russell. But she later felt attracted by Aven Jones from Rachel Recchia and Gabby Windey's 'Bachelorette' season, when he arrived at the beach with a date card.

Olivia confessed to the cameras, "Aven is fine. If Kylee gets to take Will, I get to take Aven." During the latest episode, Aven spoke to Olivia, but ultimately chose Kylee to go on the date.

Olivia admitted to the cameras, "That one hurt because I wanted to go on the date."

'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 airs every Thursday at at 9 pm ET on ABC.