Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bella Poarch drops her new song ‘Bad Boy’, fans shower love: ‘Another banger’

2023-11-11 17:53
Bella Poarch's empowering new song 'Bad Boy' has all the makings of a hit record
Bella Poarch drops her new song ‘Bad Boy’, fans shower love: ‘Another banger’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Pop singer and social media star, Bella Poarch is back again with a new empowering single, 'Bad Boy' that promotes body positivity.

'Bad Boy' by the Filipina-American singer will undoubtedly give listeners a sense of confidence.The song has all the makings of a hit record lyrically, but Poarch interprets the song in a more profound way.

Bella Poarch releases her new song

Earlier, Bella flaunted her 'Bad Boy' tattoo while announcing the release date of her song. She shared her thoughts regarding 'Bad Boy' on an Instagram caption saying, “I’ve always had a love and hate relationship with my body since childhood. I’ve felt insecure about parts of myself, have hid my scars with tattoos, and have fallen into the pressure of looking a certain way."

She added, "I have had moments of feeling good in my skin and other moments of hating myself. After my sexual assault, I felt like I couldn’t look at myself in mirrors worse of all I felt like a stranger in my body. Now, I’m regaining a sense of myself that I lost, I’m rediscovering myself, and reclaiming my body.”

Fans pour love for Bella Poarch

Bella Poarch has a huge fan following of 12.5 million on her social media handles. A user lauded the new song saying, "The masterpiece by Bella! The voice is magical!"

Another user wrote,"Bravo! You are one beautiful rising star. Love your music no matter how dark it is. It just gives it more flavor. Keep it up Bella. We are so proud of you! You have a way of turning something ugly into something beautiful. But always be grounded so you would not loose your way.Happy for you!"

While the next user wrote,"OMG I love you Bella!!! Build a Bleep I've been a big fan and I'm so happy to see how far you've gotten in your music career! Keep it up Bella! Your my favorite singer!!"

The next user wrote, "Always love your songs, it's always a great to hear!! Amazing Bella mahal kita!!!" Another user wrote, "I Love it! this song is amazing! Keep up the great work on your music Bella 8p? girl power."

One person commented, "The heck..another banger. so sorry for what you've gone through ading. but it makes us happy seeing you pull through more than ever."

Tags news