Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle teases her viral TikTok with a stylish black corset for 'night out': 'Is it too much'

2023-12-03 14:22
Alix Earle posted a lighthearted update, recalling a memorable viral event from the previous Thanksgiving Eve
Alix Earle teases her viral TikTok with a stylish black corset for 'night out': 'Is it too much'

FLORIDA, MIAMI: Alix Earle, the TikTok sensation known for her candid and engaging content, recently took to Instagram to showcase a stunning look, donning a strapless black halter corset top paired with black jeans and a leather jacket.

The University of Miami graduate used the opportunity to playfully poke fun at herself and harken back to a viral TikTok moment from last Thanksgiving Eve.

Alix Earle playfully mocks herself

Alix Earle, celebrated for her 'Get Ready With Me' videos, created a buzzworthy TikTok last Thanksgiving Eve, as she prepared for a night out in her hometown in New Jersey. The video went viral, becoming a popular sound for duets, stitches, and recreations by other users. Known for her marketing acumen, Earle capitalized on the organic engagement generated by the comments, turning it into a lighthearted moment for her fans.

@alixearle

Were ready for drinksgivjng 🥂

♬ original sound - alix earle

In her latest Instagram post, Earle showcased her fashion flair with a strapless black corset, black jeans, and a leather jacket, accompanied by impeccable makeup. The caption cleverly teased her previous viral moment, “Is this too much for a little bar in New Jersey? See u tn Joisey,” invoking a sense of nostalgia and self-awareness.

The original TikTok showcased Earle in various racy outfits, including several black corsets that highlighted her breast augmentation, which was new at the time. In the recent Instagram post, the influencer embraced a glamorous look, combining the allure of a stylish black corset with a touch of edge from the leather jacket.

Alix Earle reflects on meteoric rise: Embracing organic and authentic content

In a recent conversation with Nylon, the 22-year-old TikTok sensation opened up about her rapid success, attributing it to her authentic and unfiltered approach.

Alix Earle emphasized the close bond she shares with her audience, noting that her followers often express feeling like they are her best friends. She revealed, "You guys literally know as much as my friends do. It’s always girls that I would want to be friends with anyway, so it’s always a good time." This connection has played a crucial role in her meteoric rise on the platform.

Despite her growing fame, Earle remains true to her straightforward and genuine roots. She mentioned, "These are in-the-moment videos. I will just pick up and record."

The TikTok star highlighted the importance of maintaining authenticity and not succumbing to the pressure of consistently posting content. Reflecting on her journey, she shared, "When I make content, it always feels fun and organic and natural."

Acknowledging the organic and spontaneous nature of her content, Earle revealed that she once felt the pressure to meet a high posting frequency but later realized the importance of allowing herself break days and not forcing content. By prioritizing genuine and enjoyable content creation, she has managed to captivate her audience and create a unique space for herself on TikTok.

Tags news