Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle shares glimpses of her Bahamas 'dream trip' with Braxton Berrios, fans absolutely 'adore' couple

2023-11-12 18:47
Alix Earle reveals glimpses of her Bahamas getaway with boyfriend Braxton Berrios
Alix Earle shares glimpses of her Bahamas 'dream trip' with Braxton Berrios, fans absolutely 'adore' couple

BAHAMAS: Alix Earle, the 22-year-old social media sensation, and her NFL star boyfriend, Braxton Berrios, recently embarked on a luxurious getaway to the Bahamas, treating their fans to a visual delight on TikTok.

Alix Earle, the host of the widely praised 'Hot Mess' podcast recently embarked on a well-deserved vacation to London, accompanied by her sister, Astin Earle, and her close-knit girl gang.

Earle has graced her Instagram account with a captivating series of photos that offer a glimpse into the delightful moments she and her travel companions have been savoring during their European adventure.

A glimpse into Braxton Berrios and Alix Earle's vacation

In a TikTok video, Alix provided a glimpse of her 'dream' vacation alongside Braxton. The couple was spotted enjoying quality time on what appears to be a private jet, setting the stage for their unforgettable adventure.

@alixearle

A little recap of the last few days 🥹🫶🏼

♬ Would That I (True that I saw her hair like the branch of a tree) - Hozier

Against the backdrop of enchanting sunsets, the duo frolicked along the beaches, creating heartwarming memories. The video montage showcased their luxurious water house, romantic dinners, and beach strolls.

Braxton Berrios takes over camera during 'bae-cation' with Alix Earle

In another video, Alix explained that Braxton would be narrating the clip documenting their journey to the Caribbean hotspot.

The NFL icon mentioned bringing champagne and a Polaroid camera, while Alix took care of everything else. During their trip, they made a pit stop at Dior, where Alix purchased a pair of flip-flops.

"I will be the one behind the camera this week, so buckle up," Braxton said as he showcased Alix's stunning looks and their private plane.

"I have no idea where we are going; I'm just about to find out," he added before the pair touched down.

Alix and Berrios have been sharing moments from their relationship on social media, allowing their fans to witness their romantic journey.

Their Bahamian getaway is just another chapter in the love story that has been captivating the hearts of their followers.

Fans celebrate Alix Earle and Braxton Berrios' love

The internet was abuzz with romance and appreciative messages as fans celebrated Alix and Braxton's dream vacation in the Bahamas.

One user couldn't help but express their adoration, saying, "I also absolutely ADORE the way you guys took your time to slowly fall in love and worked into a healthy relationship in the best way possible."

Another user had a unique comparison, remarking, "You guys are such a golden retriever couple."

Many fans couldn't help but praise Braxton, with one user noting, "Braxton is actually so father."

The couple's vacation video received overwhelming appreciation, with one user rating it, "100/10 for content."

Another user wrote, "This is the era of Alix I’ve been waiting for. YOU ARE GLOWING."

Tags news