Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I just totally chickened out': Cher talks about her upcoming memoir and picks out hilarious titles with Jimmy Fallon

2023-11-25 21:22
A humorous mishap led to unexpected revelations as Cher and Jimmy Fallon accidentally got locked in 'The Tonight Show' freezer
'I just totally chickened out': Cher talks about her upcoming memoir and picks out hilarious titles with Jimmy Fallon

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: A comedic blunder turned into a treasure trove of secrets as the legendary Cher and Jimmy Fallon found themselves unexpectedly trapped inside 'The Tonight Show' freezer.

The mishap, occurring on Thanksgiving during a routine quest for leftovers, led to a hysterical exchange of quirky confessions and playful banter that had audiences roaring with laughter.

The 'freezing' situation escalated when Cher, attempting to avoid Fallon, stumbled into the soundproof freezer, leading to a humorous revelation of their 'secrets'.

Revelations and quirks unveiled in musical banter

Amidst heartfelt music, Fallon and Cher unleashed a series of laugh-out-loud revelations.

Cher’s disclosures ranged from reading extensive terms and conditions before acceptance to fabricating the hit song 'If I Could Turn Back Time' upon learning about her show booking.

Cher quipped, "You know my song 'I Could Turn Back Time'? Well, I wrote it when I found out I was going to be booked on your show."

Fallon joined in the fun, jokingly taking responsibility for cultural mysteries, including the whereabouts of Waldo and letting the dogs out.

Fallon said, "I have three confessions. I shot JR, I let the dogs out. And I know where Waldo is, He's at a Bed Bath & Beyond in New Jersey."

Their banter reached peak hilarity when Fallon confessed to using his own name as a hotel alias to go incognito, while Cher confessed to 3D printing her Thanksgiving turkey instead of cooking it.

Cher's comedic revelations and Fallon's confessions

Cher also humorously expressed her unfulfilled dream of riding the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.

She said, "I've won an Oscar, an Emmy, a Grammy. I have multiple platinum records, and I've sold out stadiums all over the world. But I never got to do the one thing I really, really wanted to do. I wanted to ride an Oscar Mayer Wienermobile."

However, amidst the laughs, both shared surprising admissions: Fallon never did his own sketches on 'Saturday Night Live', and Cher comically revealed her name is pronounced 'Sure', adding that she eats bananas whole due to her inability to peel them.

The amusing banter continued until Higgins, Fallon’s friend, arrived. Cher playfully auto-tuned her farewell to the audience before leaving, concluding the 'Freezer Secrets' segment on a high note of comedy.

Internet reacted as Cher picks out hilarious titles with Jimmy Fallon

The online community erupted with admiration and amusement as Cher engaged in a playful banter with Jimmy Fallon, picking out hilarious titles for her upcoming memoir

One user wrote, "Cher is just one of a kind. U get what u see with her & she's so humble & brutally honest. Jimmy gave her a suggestion for the title of her memoir. I hope Cheremony would be fitting for the celebration of her life."

Another replied, "Cher is older than Madonna but looks way younger and way fresher. She did to herself the way it supposed to be done, not less not more, the right way, she still looks herself. She's amazing."

One commented, "Love when jimmy brought back freezer secret it one my favorite segment it so hilarious cher was such a joy ,and good sport playing the banana jokes had me dying."

"We’re all not gonna pretend the freezer door has been open the whole time." replied one.

"Cher's part of the joyful soundtrack of my life. So happy for her continued success and well-being!" commented one.

Tags news