Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are MrBeast and Elon Musk traveling together? YouTuber responds to Tesla CEO’s Japan trip post: ‘Such a beautiful place’

2023-08-20 15:59
MrBeast visited Japan as part of the filming of his record-breaking video '$1 versus $250,000 Vacation!'
Are MrBeast and Elon Musk traveling together? YouTuber responds to Tesla CEO’s Japan trip post: ‘Such a beautiful place’

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast has become an established celebrity on YouTube, holding a vast amount of influence on the internet. With his generous spirit and lively demeanor, the 25-year-old has cemented his position in the hearts of admirers.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk shared a moment from a trip and it turns out MrBeast also just vacationed at the same spot in Japan.

Elon Musk, the multibillionaire, is one of MrBeast's supporters. MrBeast and Musk have had productive discussions in the past, particularly around the Twitter CEO position. Musk had made a negotiable offer to the YouTuber to start uploading videos on Twitter as well.

Did MrBeast and Elon Musk travel together to Japan?

Musk has revealed a short clip taken at teamLab Planets in Tokyo. The Tesla CEO's post was well received by Twitter audiences, garnering 39 million views in under three days.

MrBeast also commented on Musk's post, writing, "I was just there!" "Such a beautiful place,” he remarked speaking about his past visit to Japan.

MrBeast also shared his wonderful experience at teamLab Planets, Tokyo with his fans. The YouTuber traveled to several spots across the world in his latest video, '$1 versus $250,000 Vacation!'.

During his $250,000 vacation, he visited teamLab Planets Tokyo to see the exhibit. Furthermore, he described it in the video as the "craziest place [he's] ever been."

The YouTuber arrived at the place with a large group of friends, announcing to them that he had hired out the entire museum. The party had a fantastic time there, playing with robotic fish and witnessing amazing light shows.

“This is the most unique thing you could ever do on a vacation,” the YouTuber said.

MrBeast and Elon Musk discuss Twitter updates

Twitter's recent updates have sparked significant buzz due to a direct conversation between YouTuber MrBeast and former Twitter CEO Musk. MrBeast, with over 150 million subscribers, responded to Musk's tweet about upcoming updates, sparking intrigue and further discussion.

Musk, the former CEO of Twitter and its largest shareholder, offered unique updates about the network during a Twitter exchange with MrBeast.

"To address extreme levels of data scraping & system manipulation, we’ve applied the following temporary limits: Verified accounts are limited to reading 6000 posts/day, Unverified accounts to 600 posts/day. New unverified accounts to 300/day," Musk remarked.

In response to Musk's post, MrBeast recognized an opportunity to push the envelope and accepted the challenge. He wrote on Twitter, "Brb, gonna see how long it takes me to look at 6k posts." Other individuals criticized and showed animosity towards MrBeast as he attempted to investigate the new Twitter updates.

After reaching the daily Twitter viewing limit, he wrote, "I hit my tweet viewing limit for the day. Wtf do I do with my life now?" He recognized the limitation of the update and voiced concern about the remaining empty hours in this tweet.

Musk recommended MrBeast to spend time with his family and friends after reading his tweet, as he wrote, "You awake from a deep trance, step away from the phone to see your friends & family."

Refusing to socialize, and disappointed that Musk was keeping the limit as is, MrBeast simply said, "Fine, I'll go to bed."