Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Meri Brown call Kody Brown 'uneeded' past? 'Sister Wives' star reveals her evolved version as she sheds past pain

2023-08-14 09:15
'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown allegedly slams Kody Brown, allegedly calling him 'stuff holding me back'
Did Meri Brown call Kody Brown 'uneeded' past? 'Sister Wives' star reveals her evolved version as she sheds past pain

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: Meri Brown uploaded a selfie on Instagram on Sunday, claiming that she has changed a lot this year. 2023 has been a "season of change" for the reality star.

She took to social media to explain what she has become now and what she was not before. Meri calls it a happy moment as she cherished the past as well as the present, reaching out for a better future.

Internet wished 'Sister Wives' star the best for what's to come ahead for her. People took no time to praise Meri for leaving Kody Brown and moving on from the polyamorous life.

Meri Brown cherishes 'year of change' as she allegedly slams Kody Brown

The 52-year-old uploaded a selfie on Instagram, wearing a black camisole, black shrug, and denim shorts. She smiled towards the camera as the reality star captioned her photo, "This year has been a season of change for me."

Meri calls this time of her life to be, "A time to look inward, decide what is me now, what is not anymore." The reality star seems to be happy for what she has become now.

She writes, "A time to cherish the past and the memories it holds, while also letting go and reaching for my future." Allegedly calling Kody her past, she wrote, "It's been a time to part ways with all the 'stuff' holding me back, holding me down, and what is holding on to me, that stuff that doesn't serve me anymore."

Meri seems to have left behind all the "unneeded physical and emotional stuff."

Meri Brown sheds resentment and explores new things

Meri claims to have been carrying things that have not been hers for a long time. But now, she claims to have dropped all the unnecessary stuff from her life.

She writes, "A time to shed resentment, pain, hurt, even those same emotions of others that I've been carrying, that are not mine to carry."

Meri is now exploring her new self. She claims, "This is a time to explore new things, new places, new people, new environments, to discover what is my future."

Meri is spending her time creating an "updated version" of herself. She adds to be doing things "that I'm not afraid to retreat into myself at times while I learn, create, and become, all the new parts of me."

Meri is looking out to bring the best side of herself. "For in retreating, looking inward, and making a change, that is where my best and brightest self is created," says the star.

Meri explains her brightest self to be "the one who can love fully, give insight where appropriate, inspire deeply, and have an impact on those around me who can benefit from my stories and what I have to share."

Towards the end of the post, Meri explains her brining the new side to be the "evolution." She claims, "THIS is my evolution."