Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Olivia Dunne and Tom Brady dating? Did NFL star player cheat on Gisele Bundchen with TikTok star?

2023-06-24 20:27
There were rumors bubbling about gymnast Dunne and retired NFL star Tom Brady, after his high-profile divorce from Gisele Bundchen
Are Olivia Dunne and Tom Brady dating? Did NFL star player cheat on Gisele Bundchen with TikTok star?

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne is not just any gymnast. She is the talk of the town as a social media phenomenon whose fame has skyrocketed in the past few years. With more than four million followers on Instagram and an astounding 7.5 million followers on TikTok, Dunne has captured the attention of the Gen Z crowd and beyond. The LSU Tigers artistic gymnast is undoubtedly the most celebrated gymnast in the world right now and has become one of the most marketable and popular college athletes in the country.

There were rumors bubbling about gymnast Dunne and retired NFL star Tom Brady sharing a relationship, after his high-profile divorce from Victoria's Secret angel and supermodel Gisele Bundchen. Here’s everything we know.

Are Olivia Dunne and Tom Brady dating?

In June 2023, rumors started circulating on TikTok about Dunne and Brady. The exact reason for the rumors is still shrouded in mystery, but TikTok videos seemed to suggest Dunne was romantically involved with the famous football quarterback.

After Brady's divorce from his ex-wife, fans speculated and whispered rumors about how the quarterback player coped by dating Dunne. The rumors that bubbled up about gymnast Dunne and Brady dating seem to be untrue though. Besides the age difference, the public at large rejected the rumors, including TikTok users. Here are some fake clips that made this rumor spread even more quickly. ‘Olivia Dunne vacationing with Tom Brady in Italy’, alleged one video

@showtimegirls9 @Olivia Dunne vacationing with @Tom Brady in #Italy 🤯🤯 #foryoupage #foryou #fyp #livvydunne #livvy #tombrady #lebronjames #tombrady #football #lsu #pastaandlobster ♬ kaliii area codes - Kali

A particular TikTok post by showtimegirls9, which claimed to show Bundchen crying about Dunne and Brady, further fueled the rumors. According to the said clip, the star No 12 athlete had cheated on Bundchen with the gymnast. However, the interview was entirely taken out of context, and the most liked comment on the post condemned the claims.

@showtimegirls9 @Gisele Bündchen when she found out that @Tom Brady cheated on her with @Olivia Dunne 😳 #foryoupage #foryou #fyp #giselebundchen #gisele #tombrady #livvydunne #livvy #oliviadunne #lsu #nascar #nfl #football #supermodel ♬ original sound - ShowTimeGirls

Here's what she said in the TikTok clip: "I was trapped and I couldn't breathe even outside of my own balcony. So I feel that I wanted to share that to show that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And from that moment on, you know, I realized that my life needed to change.”

The clip was, without a doubt, of Bundchen crying, but the interview never mentioned Dunne or even a woman. In the TikTok clip, Bundchen talked about feeling trapped and struggling to breathe even outside her own balcony. She hoped her experience would inspire others and that things could get better. Her words were about her own experience and struggles and nothing to do with Tom Brady or Olivia Dunne.

'That’s a little dramatic'

A user wrote, "That’s a little dramatic" while the other user wrote, "was it really Livvy?." Another user commented, "She was not talking about Tom cheating on her, she was talking about the anxiety attack she was having and how she changed your life to healthy." The fourth user wrote, "She’s talking about anxiety."

Tags news