Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Fine pair of mothers’: Internet elated as Shakira and Gisele Bundchen enjoy girls’ night out with children in Miami

2023-05-18 12:22
Shakira and Gisele Bundchen, along with their children, had dinner at the Japanese restaurant Makoto in Miami Beach
‘Fine pair of mothers’: Internet elated as Shakira and Gisele Bundchen enjoy girls’ night out with children in Miami

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Shakira and Gisele Bundchen reportedly enjoyed a girls’ night out with their children in Miami Beach on Tuesday, May 16. The Colombian pop star along with her sons Milan, 10, and Sasha 8, reportedly had dinner with the Brazilian supermodel, her son Benjamin, 13, and daughter Vivian, 10, at the Japanese restaurant Makoto. The sighting comes in the wake of Shakira's split from Gerard Pique and Bundchen's divorce from Tom Brady.

Photos obtained by Page Six showed Shakira and Bundchen exiting the restaurant with their respective children after their dinner. The ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ hitmaker wore a navy blue lace-trimmed dress with an open plaid shirt and white sneakers. She also carried a quilted bag and a flannel, as per the publication. Meanwhile, Bundchen donned a loose-fitting button-down white shirt with cropped jeans and flats. Both the stars kept their looks casual, wore minimal makeup, and had their tresses down for the evening, the outlet noted.

READ MORE

Gisele Bundchen subtly shows affection for Tom Brady and stepson Jack amid divorce from NFL star

Shakira's parents airlifted to Miami to join grandchildren at new home after split from Gerard Pique

Shakira and Gisele Bundchen are both newly single

While Shakira and Bundchen share the common ground of being successful Latinas with children who are closer in age, the stars are also both newly single. The 46-year-old singer announced her split from former Spanish soccer star Pique in June 2022 after 11 years of togetherness. The separation happened after it was revealed that Pique cheated on Shakira with his current girlfriend, Clara Chia Marti.

“It’s hard to talk about it, especially because I’m still going through it and because I’m in the public eye and because our separation is not like a regular separation,” Shakira told Elle last year. “And so it’s been tough, not only for me, but also for my kids. Incredibly difficult,” the singer added. The Grammy winner also left her Barcelona home and moved to Miami with her children in April.

While Shakira was recently spotted hanging out with Tom Cruise and Formula 1 racer Lewis Hamilton, inside sources told Page Six that she is only “focused on her family” and career. Pique also addressed the split while speaking to El Pais in March, Marca reported. He said he was “very happy” with his current relationship and has no plans of apologizing or “cleaning up [his] image.”

Meanwhile, Bundchen, 42, also parted ways with her husband Brady in October after 13 years of marriage. The divorce reportedly came after the couple had an alleged “epic fight” over Brady’s decision to “un-retire” from his NFL career six months before the split. The former Victoria’s Secret Angel and the ex-quarterback, who finally decided to resign in February, have decided to amicably co-parent their children. The duo has even praised each other on social media following their divorce.

Other reports revealed that Brady is currently “friendly” with Kim Kardashian, who is reportedly interested in buying a vacation home near the former’s star-studded Baker’s Bay community in the Bahamas. “[Kardashian] phoned him and asked him for his advice,” a source told Page Six on Monday, May 15.

‘We love to see it’

Social media users were elated with Shakira and Bundchen’s meet-up and took to Twitter to react to the girls’ night out. “We love to see it,” one commented. “Shakira mother, I love watching her make new friends,” added another. “Fine pair of mothers,” one wrote with a heart eyes emoji. “I love women,” a fourth user said. “They should date,” one suggested.

One fan wrote, “So glad they stuck up a friendship. Shakira has been through hell for the last couple of months. She has many supporters, but she needs a lot more,” while another added, “Realize how one can socialize so much after leaving a relationship.” One wrote, “I want to hear the tea they spoke about!” while another dubbed them, “The most loved divorced latinas in the World.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs