Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is 'The Voice' Season 24 filmed? Reba McEntire excited to be back on NBC's singing show

2023-09-26 07:17
'The Voice' Season 24 new judge Reba McEntire playfully mocks Niall Horan in new promotional video
Where is 'The Voice' Season 24 filmed? Reba McEntire excited to be back on NBC's singing show

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 24 is filmed in the same location as that of the reality competition show's previous seasons. According to NBC 'The Voice' Season 24 is filmed at Universal Studios in Hollywood, California.

'The Voice' features five stages of competition. It begins with the blind audition round. During the first round of the challenges, the judges hear the contestants perform for the first time.

The judges rotate their chairs after being impressed by the contestants. The contestants get the opportunity to choose the judge of their choice if more than one presses the buzzer.

After the blind audition comes the battle round, followed by knockouts, playoffs, and finally the live performance. 'The Voice' winner gets $100,000 and a record deal with Universal Music Group.

Who is the new judge of 'The Voice' Season 24?

Reba McEntire is the first-time coach on 'The Voice' Season 24. She has come in the place of Blake Shelton after his departure from the show in Season 23.

Reba was the mega mentor in 'The Voice' Season 23. She was also seen serving as a Battle Advisor to Team Blake back in Season 1 of the show. Indeed, Reba is well aware of the pattern of the show.

"It's so much fun to be back on 'The Voice' again. It's always a lot of fun to advise because I study people when they perform, and I want to be touched when they're singing to me," says Reba.

Along with Reba, we will see the old judges Niall Horan, Gwen Stefani, and John Legend returning.

Who was the winner of 'The Voice' Season 23?

Gina Miles, the 19-year-old singer, was the winner of 'The Voice' Season 23. Born on November 6, 2003, Gina hailed from Paxton, Illinois.

She belonged to Team Niall. Gina became a professional singer at the age of 14 and helped her disc jockey father to set up equipment.

Beating four contestants in the finale, Gina took away the trophy of last season, bagging a $100,000 cash prize.

'The Voice' Season 24 new judge Reba McEntire roasts Niall Horan

'The Voice' Season 24 released a new promotional video and the new judge Reba McEntire is seen roasting Niall Horn in all the way possible.

As the quartet prepares to film the promo, Reba notices Niall is nowhere to be seen. This made Reba roast One Direction band members saying, "You've lost one."

Niall comes into the frame as she sits on a chair with wheels. Reba continues, "You've lost the little one."

Niall then teases, "The queen is here, Reba McEntire." Reba jokingly replies, "Am I suppose to like you all, is there something that I need to know to let me win?" The judges continue to give poses in the video.

'The Voice' Season 24 will premiere on Monday, September 25 at 8/7c on NBC.