Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Kelsey Pumel? Heartbroken TikTok star reveals how she's trying to cope after ex-partner's death

2023-10-25 21:16
Kelsey Pumel asked fans to keep her young daughter Kobe, whom she shared with Devin Williams, in their prayers
Who is Kelsey Pumel? Heartbroken TikTok star reveals how she's trying to cope after ex-partner's death

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: TikTok star Kelsey Pumel, who is grieving her ex-boyfriend and father of one of her children Devin Williams’ death, revealed how she is coping with the tragedy.

Pumel, who is an online content creator and posts as @PerfectlyKelsey on TikTok and Instagram, shares daily vlogs that include her husband and her five children, per The Sun.

How did Devin Williams die?

Pumel posted about Devin Williams’ death on Monday, October 23. A cause for his death has not been publicly released, with Pumel saying she was not ready to speak about it yet.

However, on Tuesday, October 24, Pumel spoke out about how she is coming to terms with the grief. She also asked fans to keep her young daughter Kobe, whom she shared with Williams, in their prayers.

She wrote in the caption of the video where she shared the news of Williams’ death, "Please keep Kobe in your thoughts & prayers tonight as she works through grieving this incredible loss [broken heart emoji].”

A visibly shaken Pumel was seen saying in the video, “Kobe’s dad died. So we’ve had a bit of a rough day," before adding, “I am not ready to speak on what happened.”

She added, “I’m so angry with him,” and continued, “I did everything right so [Kobe] wouldn’t have any trauma and he just left her with a lifetime full of it, and I can't protect her from this.”

Pumel also revealed to her fans that Kobe knew about the ordeal, saying, "She knows. We've talked about it. And we are working through it."

Kelsey Pumel receives support from her fans

Pumel’s fans, followers, and friends have left no stone unturned to comfort the grieving mother and daughter.

Pumel has been sharing photographs of the gifts sent to her by her fans and acquaintances on her Instagram story.

On one such slide, she shared a video posted by one of her fans and thanked her for her kindness in keeping Kobe engaged for the day.

Pumel’s friend Shannon Winnington shared a video of Kobe enjoying herself at a Target store.

Winnington shared her thoughts on the post, "My heart hurts knowing I have to leave this munchkin today after everything that's transpired over the past 24 hours,” before adding, "She's too young to know the pain of losing a father."

Pumel thanked her friend and said, "Thank you for making her smile today.”

She also shared snaps of all the other gifts including flower bouquets and ice creams, among others.

She also thanked Kobe’s best friend for dropping by and supporting her.

Tags news