Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Brian Szasz: Hamish Harding's stepson hits back at Cardi B for slamming him after he attended Blink-182 concert

2023-06-23 02:15
'What a pos trashy celeb. Cardi B trying to get clout off me and my family's suffering', wrote Brian Szasz
Brian Szasz: Hamish Harding's stepson hits back at Cardi B for slamming him after he attended Blink-182 concert

NEWFOUNDLAND, CANADA: Brian Szansz, the stepson of the missing Titanic submersible billionaire Hamish Harding, calls Cardi B "tasteless" after the singer slammed him for attending the Blink-182 concert in San Diego amid a search for the Titan submersible. He attended the show the same day the sub carrying his stepfather and four other passengers were reported missing.

"People is like, 'Well what is he supposed to do? Be sad at the house? Is he supposed to go look for himself?' Yes," Cardi B shared her thoughts about Szasz's concert outing. "You supposed to be at the house sad. You supposed to be crying for me. You supposed to be right next to the phone waiting to hear any updates about me," she added in her video which was shared on her Instagram Story.

'What a pos trashy celeb'

Toward the end of the video, Cardi B said, "Isn't it sad that you a whole f*****g billionaire and nobody gives a f**k about you?" she said before adding "That's crazy. I'd rather be broke. I'd rather be broke and poor, but knowing that I'm loved."

Following the 'WAP' hitmaker's criticism, Szasz took to Twitter to respond and wrote, "What a pos trashy celeb. Cardi B trying to get clout off me and my family's suffering. I went to a Blink 182 concert for coping rather than sitting at home and watching the news. Shame on you Cardi get some class!"

'There's nothing I can do for the situation at all'

After he deleted the tweet later, Szasz further wrote about the issue on his Instagram Story to talk speak out against the singer's comments and also to explain his decision to attend the concert. "Believe it or not I have about $100 to my name. I can't go out to the ocean. I have a legal situation keeping me here as well. I can't get on a flight. I don't have a passport," he wrote.

"I was sitting here yesterday watching the news for two days straight. I go to a Blink-182 show because I have a ticket. It wasn't like I was having super fun, it wasn't like I was celebrating having a great time. I was just listening to some of my all-time favorite songs just nodding my head and just trying to get off the phone for maybe two hours or so and come right back into the drama. The submarine is stuck in the damn Titanic. There's nothing I can do for the situation at all," Szasz explained.

"So you take a complete b**ch like Cardi B, has no idea what's going on, her career is in such turmoil she needs clout off other people's suffering... tries to use the situation to exploit. They're not feeling sorry that my mom has to take care of two kids, not really giving a f**k that my stepdad is probably a 99 percent chance he's dead. That doesn't matter... Cardi B, f**king grow up, get some class, you're tasteless," he continued.

"This whole situation's a f*****g nightmare, though, everything about it, especially what Hamish is going through down there. It's just f*****g god awful. I really appreciate the love and support. I haven't slept in days. It's not about me, obviously, just too worried about my mom, and the situation. So I'm not rocking out or whatever they're trying to accuse me of doing. But it just makes the situation that much worse to have outside forces that are using their power for complete f**king evil," Szasz shared.

Cardi B then replied to his tweet writing, "You was looking for clout all along, nobody knew who you were until you said that was ya stepdad!!! This is why people hate you, spoiled brat billionaires, yall soo desensitized."

British billionaire Harding, Oceangate CEO Stockton Rush, Pakistani businessman Shazada Dawood and his teenage son, Suleman, and French explorer Palu-Henri Nargeolet are the passengers of OceanGate's 22-foot submersible that began exploration to visit the Titanic wreckage site on Sunday, June 18, according to ET Online.06+

Tags news