Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Jake Paul's most humiliating moment? 'Problem child' reveals unforgettable failure in front of 'crush': 'That s**t is not a vibe'

2023-07-31 16:58
Jake Paul candidly recalled being beaten in front of a girl he had fallen for during a tournament as he appeared on 'Bo gets Betr'
What is Jake Paul's most humiliating moment? 'Problem child' reveals unforgettable failure in front of 'crush': 'That s**t is not a vibe'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jake Paul recently revealed his most humiliating moment in an interview with renowned wrestler and current UFC middleweight Bo Nickal. Paul joked about his unforgettable failure which occurred in front of his high school crush.

Jake and brother Logan Paul were accomplished high school wrestlers in the highly difficult state of Ohio before finding YouTube fame and eventually the boxing ring. They each won more games than they lost and also suffered some humiliating setbacks along the way.

'That s**t is not a vibe'

The "Problem child" recalled being beaten in front of a girl he had fallen for during a tournament. The humiliation was exacerbated by the fact that he was wearing a wrestling singlet and was exposed in front of the onlookers. Paul stated during an appearance on 'Bo Gets Betr'', "I think what makes the sport so special is that it's just you. Especially in wrestling, you're out there in a f**king singlet with your d**k showing and your crush is in the stands watching, you're 13 and it's like, 'f**k.'"

Paul continued, "You have to have confidence, I don't know. I've lost in front of my crush when I was 13, bro, getting cradled and your b***s are in the air. That s**t is not a vibe, has that happened to you? No? You're the best in the f**king world, so."

"I took second in the Olympic trials, I took second my freshman year in the NCAA championship, and in Madison Square Garden I lost in front of 20,000+ people in my first NCAA championship, and it was super embarrassing," Nickal said. "Now I look back at those situations and I feel a lot of growth and a lot of gratitude towards that. It sucks to lose and if I could go back a lot of people say 'I wouldn't change a thing'. But if we're being realistic I would change every one of them. I want to win, let's be real here I would win if I could re-do it," he added.

'The universe always has a plan'

The two then discussed Paul's first boxing defeat, which came in Saudi Arabia in his fight against legend Tommy Fury. He scored a knockdown late in the fight and won on one judge's tally, but he was ultimately defeated very comfortably in the Middle East. "I think the biggest thing, like you said, is growth," Paul remarked about the loss.

Paul further added, "These things happen and the universe always has a plan and I'm glad that it happened to me at this point in my life. At this point it's a reality check beyond just sport, already I see why this was written in my web of life, that's a beautiful thing because a lot of times things happen in life and you don't realize why until like a decade later."

Tags news