Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

KSI drags Joe Rogan’s name while taking a jab at Jake Paul: ‘I want to find another retired MMA fighter’

2023-08-09 16:27
KSI seemingly insulted Jake Paul after the latter's boxing match against Nate Diaz
KSI drags Joe Rogan’s name while taking a jab at Jake Paul: ‘I want to find another retired MMA fighter’

AUSTIN, TEXAS: KSI seems to have insulted Jake Paul after the latter's boxing match against Nate Diaz, a former UFC fighter. Paul has received harsh criticism from fellow YouTuber and rapper KSI following his victory over Diaz at the American Airlines Center. Before the dust could even settle, speculation was rife about the 26-year-old YouTuber's upcoming battle.

AMid the rumors, KSI has emerged and declared his readiness to face Paul in the ring. He accused Paul of cherry-picking former MMA fighters to boost his own image and self-confidence in a recent interview.

‘I’m trying to be a world champion’

Ariel Helwani of 'The MMA Hour' recently spoke with KSI about the Paul versus Diaz fight. Helwani suggested that the YouTubers have a showdown, and KSI enthusiastically stated that he would be more than delighted to make it happen.

“Go tell Jake – You gotta talk to Jake! Get Jake on there and put it on him,” KSI said. It appears that KSI is advocating that Paul himself must issue the challenge. In addition, he mockingly presented a scenario that he thought illustrated Paul's strategy for dealing with future opponents.

KSI said, “Watch him go – [imitates Jake] ‘Nah man – well, I’m trying to be a world champion, but first I need to fight Nate Diaz, you know in the PFL for this MMA thing. And then after that, I might have to rematch Tommy Fury and then after that – I know – the KSI fight’s there but – I want to fight Masvidal though.'”

‘I want to find another retired MMA fighter’

Paul's odd choice of opponents was highlighted by KSI, who further imitated Paul. “I want to find another retired MMA fighter – just to build my confidence, before I look at maybe even sniffing at KSI,” KSI said, imitating the boxer.

Furthermore, KSI claimed that Paul may even challenge Joe Rogan to be his next opponent. “Excuse after excuse – like, he will find – he’ll call out Joe Rogan [Laughs],” KSI said.

Helwani declared his intention to arrange a confrontation between KSI and Jake Paul after hearing what KSI had to say. “I’m gonna work on this. I’m gonna make this – this has become my mission!” he said.