Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans react as IShowSpeed announces moving into new house: 'Pretty sure it’s Miami'

2023-10-19 13:57
IShowSpeed recently hinted during his livestream that he will be moving into a new house in the US
Fans react as IShowSpeed announces moving into new house: 'Pretty sure it’s Miami'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Following his return from his vacation to Manchester, Darren Jason Watkins Jr, also known as IShowSpeed, ostensibly declared that he will be moving into a content house.

After the well-known streamer hinted about moving into a house, followers on social media are guessing about where he may be relocating. Darren recently traveled to India, where he gained notoriety for his pranks.

Throughout his career, IShowSpeed has worked with several well-known producers and recently climbed to the pinnacle of the streaming market.

IShowSpeed to move into new house

After spending a few days in India, where he collaborated with several local YouTubers and influencers and met singer Daler Mehndi, IShowSpeed is presently in the UK.

One of the Indian individuals even taught him how to do the Garba dance. He was in India, of course, mostly to see the India vs Pakistan match of the ICC Men's World Cup 2023.

The 18-year-old video producer informed his followers via livestream from Manchester that he had decided on the home he would move into upon his return to the United States.

"I finally locked in a house, but I can't move in because I am all the way in f**king Manchester. So yeah, I am going to do that, you feel what I am saying chat? You feel what I'm saying?" Speed said.

Additionally, as IShowSpeed had not yet seen the house in person, he encouraged his viewers to pray for the house to be nice.

"I have never seen the house before, I've only seen it in photos and videos so pray for me, chat. Pray that this house is okay, pray that this is house is fire. 'Cus chat, I've only seen videos, but nah it's a good house, you know what I am saying?" he asked.

Fans react to IShowSpeed's livestream

Fans flooded the comments section on the livestream video of IShowSpeed which was shared on X, formerly Twitter. A user wrote, "Na ages ago he said he will be living with someone else," while another user said, "Guys its not amp, hes been there last halloween."

Another said, "With adin neon Sneako I think," while one wrote, "Pretty sure it’s Miami."

A user further asked, "AMP House ??" while one said, "Sneako and n3on."

Tags news