Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who are Pat Sajak's children? 'Wheel of Fortune' star's daughter is a musician and son a doctor

2023-06-13 17:51
Pat Sajak recently left his fans heartbroken when he announced he was leaving the game show after Season 41
Who are Pat Sajak's children? 'Wheel of Fortune' star's daughter is a musician and son a doctor

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Wheel of Fortune' host Pat Sajak has announced he would be stepping away from the show that made him famous on Monday, June 12, after 41 seasons. "Well, the time has come. I've decided that our 41st season, which begins in September, will be my last. It’s been a wonderful ride, and I’ll have more to say in the coming months. Many thanks to you all," he wrote in a tweet.

Sajak was previously married to Sherrill from 1979 to 1986. After their divorce, he enjoyed a few years of single life before finding love again. In 1989, he exchanged vows with Lesly Brown, and soon welcomed two children.

Who are Pat Sajak's children?

Maggie Sajak

Born in 1995, Maggie is a musician and a TV personality. Growing up watching her father's iconic role on the show, Maggie was familiar with the 'Wheel of Fortune' stage from an early age, and she even made her debut on the show as a baby. Now 28, Maggie has embraced a more significant role within the show's operations. In 2020, she took on the position of a "special letter toucher," and since 2021, she has served as the show's social correspondent. Her involvement demonstrates her deep connection to the show and her commitment to carrying on the Sajak legacy in the world of 'Wheel of Fortune'.

At the age of 16, Maggie unveiled her musical talents by releasing her debut single, a country-pop track titled 'First Kiss'. The accompanying music video for the song was directed by renowned country music video director Trey Fanjoy and was filmed in Nashville. Her musical journey continued as she released several other singles, including 'Wild Boy', 'Live Out Loud' and 'If I Was Gonna Go.'

Patrick Sajak

Sajak's oldest child, Patrick, has generally maintained a private life away from the public eye. However, in 2021, Sajak couldn't resist sharing a proud moment about his son. During an episode of 'Wheel of Fortune', Sajak turned to his co-host, Vanna White, and asked, "Do you mind if I do a little parental bragging here? So you know my son, Patrick, you've known him all his life. Well he's made it through medical school, and he is now officially Dr. Sajak, and we're all thrilled." The game show host added that his son "insisted" his father referred to him as "Dr Sajak."

Maggie also shared a sweet message to celebrate her brother's accomplishment. She posted a photo with her brother on Instagram, writing, "My big brother officially became a doctor today, and I am the MOST proud. Congrats @patricksajak, MD!!!"