Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'You're crazy': Internet mocks Drew Scott as he cross-dresses in sparkly dress and heels amid revelation of what he does for social media

2023-09-07 09:59
The users on the internet were left shocked after HGTV star Drew Scott was seen cross-dressing in a video
'You're crazy': Internet mocks Drew Scott as he cross-dresses in sparkly dress and heels amid revelation of what he does for social media

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: HGTV's 'Property Brothers' star Drew Scott recently posted a video on Instagram, revealing all the things he does to earn followers on social media.

The users on the internet were left shocked as the star was seen cross-dressing in one of the clips.

The video started with Drew standing in front of the door, wearing a shimmery short dress and donning the look in a blonde wig. He completed the look by wearing a heeled sandal and spinning like a lady.

Drew captioned the post, "If this video gets 100k likes, I’ll bleach my hair."

As Drew cross-dressed, a user commented, "OMG!! When you walked out in that silver sparkly dress and heels, I couldn't catch my breath. That wig was the icing on the cake."

Another joked, "What's concerning or troubling is how good you look in heels!!!"

"That was quite a spin in the heels!" laughed a user. One claimed, "You looks surprisingly good in a dress!"

A user jokingly mocked Drew, "You look to comfortable in them heels." Another called the star, "You are crazy."

How much does HGTV star Drew Scott earn from reality shows?

As of 2017, twin brothers Jonathan and Drew Scott were highest highest-paid stars of HGTV. The star is speculated to earn somewhere between $75,000 to $150,000 per episode.

Drew and his brother became popular in the reality world after appearing in 'Property Brothers' in 2011. Later, they did 'Brother vs Brother', 'Buying & Selling With the Property Brothers', 'Celebrity IOU', and 'Property Brothers Forever Home'.

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Jonathan and Drew Scott's net worth is estimated to be $200 million.

Is 'Property Brothers' star Drew Scott married?

Many might get confused between twins Jonathan and Drew thinking which one of them is married and which is not. To clarify, Drew is happily married and Jonathan is yet to be married.

Drew walked down the aisle with Linda Phan in 2018. The couple met each other for the first time in Toronto Fashion Week in 2010.

Linda moved in with Drew in 2012, and they have been happily living together ever since then. The couple tied the knot in 2018.

On December 21, 2021, Linda announced she was pregnant with Drew's child. They welcomed a baby boy in May, 2022.

Who is HGTV star Drew Scott?

Born on April 28, 1978, Drew Scott is a Canadian reality TV personality. He is best known for his career in 'Property Brothers'.

He is an actor, director, and producer and serves as a global ambassador for the charity World Vision.

Drew is seen renovating his clients' houses together with his brother Jonathan.

Drew and Jonathan have become one of the most known reality agents in California.