Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast criticizes Sam Altman's post about 'going off' following OpenAI CEO's dismissal

2023-11-19 17:20
Sam Altman has been fired as the CEO of OpenAI
MrBeast criticizes Sam Altman's post about 'going off' following OpenAI CEO's dismissal

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Sam Altman, the CEO and co-founder of OpenAI, the company that developed ChatGPT, has been fired from his position.

This incident created a lot of agitation in the online community; in fact, it prompted enough agitation that well-known YouTuber Jimmy Donaldson, widely known as MrBeast voiced his opinion.

MrBeast reacted to Sam Altman's statement

Altman posted a mysterious statement on social media after being removed, implying that voicing his concerns could result in the board taking action against his shares.

MrBeast responded to this message by writing, "This is a better cliffhanger than any show I’ve ever watched, I’d give anything to know what happened."

The notice of Altman's dismissal was made on the official OpenAI website, with the stated motivation being worries over Sam's alleged incapacity for effective communication.

They stated the following, "He was not consistently candid in his communications with the board, hindering its ability to exercise its responsibilities. The board no longer has confidence in his ability to continue leading OpenAI," The Verge reported.

Sam Altman posted a statement on social media following his dismissal expressing shock and comparing the news to reading his eulogy.

He penned, "I love you all. today was a weird experience in many ways. but one unexpected one is that it has been sorta like reading your own eulogy while you’re still alive. The outpouring of love is awesome. One takeaway: go tell your friends how great you think they are."

He then published a somewhat mysterious post that said, "If I start going off, the openai board should go after me for the full value of my shares."

Sam Altmam's statement sparked discussions

Undoubtedly, the announcement that OpenAI and Sam Altman are splitting up has sparked conversations among the internet community.

A range of responses and opinions have also been sparked by MrBeast's remarks on the subject. One wrote, "Suspect somebody wanted to break open the money jar and @sama was standing in the way… all that moola! "

Another one added, "It should be live on X we all are eagerly waiting to know all of these."

The third commentator remarked, "Should we start a Twitter space with @sama Mr. Beast"

Tags news