Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Team Seas? MrBeast's fans call on him to 'tackle foster system' next as YouTube king hits 200M subscribers

2023-10-27 20:47
MrBeast's fans call for him to 'tackle US foster system' next
What is Team Seas? MrBeast's fans call on him to 'tackle foster system' next as YouTube king hits 200M subscribers

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Team Seas or #teamseas is an international collaborative fundraiser that was started by YouTubers MrBeast and Mark Rober as a follow-up to Team Trees. The fundraising campaign succeeded in raising over million of dollars.

It was a joint effort between MrBeast and Rober to clean 30 million pounds of trash from the oceans. They started the fundraiser in October 2021 to raise $30 million. As of October 2023, $33,488,703 has been raised by the fundraiser.

Fans are now anticipated yet another drive or project by MrBeast, since the YouTuber has touched another milestone — 200 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.

Is MrBeast going to start new project?

MrBeast, an innovative content creator with an impressive fan following has recently reached the amazing milestone of 200 million followers, which distinguishes him as a solo creator on YouTube.

Online users have begun to speculate about the YouTuber's future plans. They also have a single, very important request: Mr. Beast must establish an environmental effort that surpasses Team Trees and Team Seas and return to his previous content.

But Beast did not provide any confirmation on this.

Speculations were made on a Reddit post that said, "Mr Beast has recently hit the 200 Million mark, what if we campaign for another project?"

The Redditor continued, "I loved that the origin of Team Trees and Team Seas was from Reddit, let us make another project happen! These ambitious projects with positive environmental effects are some of the best videos of Jimmy, and I believe that they are the best use of his platform."

The OP then made suggestions, writing, "Team Food? (Starting food drives and mitigating world hunger 200 million people) Team Education? (Building schools and providing education access to 200 million people) Team Clean water? (Access to clean drinking water to 200 Million People)"

Fans react to MrBeast's 'rumored' campaign

On Reddit, the post was shared by the Redditor named, BloggerZen and at the time of writing it had some comments too.

Replying on the thread, one MrBeast fan wrote, "Realistically, if Jimmy and co wanted to do something just about anyone can get on board with, I think he'd do something like Team Feeds," before adding, "Personally, I would love to see Jimmy tackle the US foster system, or at least donate to a charity that supports foster youth. But that's just a personal thing."

Another user wrote, "I feel like he'd make it rhyme with Trees and Seas, so probably not anything like Team Food."

The other users gave the idea, saying, "Team feast", "Team feeds?" and "Team bees. Nuff said."

Tags news