Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet dubs Travis Kelce 'head-to-toe Swiftie' as he holds 'We Will Stay' fan sign during Taylor Swift's concert

2023-11-12 18:15
Travis Kelce attended the second night of Taylor Swift's Eras Tour concert in Argentina
Internet dubs Travis Kelce 'head-to-toe Swiftie' as he holds 'We Will Stay' fan sign during Taylor Swift's concert

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA: Travis Kelce attended the second Buenos Aires concert of Taylor Swift's Eras show at Estadio River Plate on November 11.

The videos of the Kansas City Chiefs tight end cheering for his rumored girlfriend in Argentina have made the fans gush over the reported romance between the two.

One such action of Kelce has caught the internet's attention. The NFL star was spotted holding a 'We Will Stay' sign when Swift was performing her 2019 song 'The Archer'.

The sign is a fan action in response to the lyrics, "Who could ever leave me, darling? But who could stay?"

Kelce enjoyed the show from a VIP tent wearing a patterned button-down shirt with matching pants.

Travis Kelce became Taylor Swift's biggest fan at the concert

The 33-year-old pop icon started the international leg of the Eras Tour on November 9.

Though Kelce was not seen on the opening day, he landed in Argentina early on November 10. The reportedly dating couple had a low-key date night on the same day at the Four Seasons Hotel in Buenos Aires.

Though Swift and Kelce have not officially confirmed the dating rumors, the second night of the Buenos Aires concert indirectly referenced their romance.

Swift even gave a shout-out to Kelce by changing the lyrics of her song 'Karma', reported People. She sang, "Karma is the guy on the Chiefs coming straight home to me."

Fans also witnessed an unexpected scene after the show ended when Swift ran to Kelce, standing backstage, and gave him a passionate hug and kiss.

Fans are shipping for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

Kelce's presence in the concert seems to have made Swifties more happy for their pop icon.

In the videos circulating on social media, fans can be seen cheering whenever they spot Kelce enjoying the show with an ear-to-ear smile.

One fan wrote, "Oh he's gonna marry her. He's a head to toe Swiftie."

Another fan stated, "Travis is a Swiftie no cap."

One user declared, "Now this is a man."

"King behavior," said one user.

Another fan got emotional and wrote, "As an Archer enthu girl , I'm tearing up a bit."

One fan expressed hope for the couple, "What a great couple . I hope he really makes her happy. They both deserve it."

While one user noted, "He is so sweet!!" another said, "This is getting more intense by the minute."

Tags news