Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Dakota Lohan? Lindsay Lohan posts adorable pic with brother ahead of birth of first child

2023-07-16 21:22
Lindsay Lohan hasn't revealed the gender of her child, but her nursery's blue decorations seem to indicate it's a boy
Who is Dakota Lohan? Lindsay Lohan posts adorable pic with brother ahead of birth of first child

DUBAI: Lindsay Lohan is preparing to give birth to her first child with her husband Bader Shammas. However, the 'Parent Trap' actress, 37, took a break to spend time with her 27-year-old brother Dakota Lohan while he was visiting her in Dubai. The 'Freaky Friday' actress wore a knee-length, white sundress while embracing her expanding baby belly.

The Burj Khalifa building could be seen off in the distance as Lindsay and Dakota stood on a walkway with turquoise water behind them. The adorable picture of the siblings was taken after the 'Herbie: Fully Loaded' actress revealed images of her child's nursery in an article for Architectural Digest and Nestig.

Fans are in awe of the adorable pics of the siblings. "Glowing in Dubai," a fan commented on Facebook. "Beautiful mommy to be," said another. "I hope everything goes well for her. Always pulling for Lindsay," someone else wrote. One fan claimed, "I’m soo happy for her." "She looks wonderful," complimented another.

'I feel so peaceful by the ocean'

Lindsay shared the images on her Instagram page, where she could be seen posing in front of the nursery that she and Nestig jointly created. According to Lohan, who told Architectural Digest why she decided to decorate her nursery in a beach motif, "I feel so peaceful by the ocean—I wanted to create a space where my little one and I could share in that feeling." The seashore painting the 'Mean Girls' alum created for the space with Nestig artists serves as the room's primary focal point. "The planes and the sailboat felt so instantly classic, but the almost-rainbow watercolor effect felt really fresh and unexpected. It warms the space so much and I can’t wait to point out all the cute little elements to my babe," she stated to the outlet. The actress hasn't revealed the gender of her child, but numerous publications have stated that she's expecting a boy, and the nursery's blue decorations seem to support that.

Who is Dakota Lohan?

Actor and model Dakota Lohan, sometimes known as Cody, is the brother of Lindsay Lohan and model Aliana Lohan. He was born on June 16, 1996, in New York City, where he also learned to skate and surf. He made a cameo as a young child in 'The Parent Trap' and later participated with his family in the reality series 'Living Lohan'. His sister Lindsay posted a picture of him on Instagram in 2016, which led to IMG Models signing him. Since then, he has appeared in the TV series 'Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club' and walked the runway for Christian Siriano. He also has a passion for menswear design and marine biology, as per reports.

Dakota revealed to W Magazine that his style is "cool, simple, clean" in three terms. He really cherishes his family and frequently posts adorable photos of them on Instagram. "I'm overwhelmed with joy and happiness," the model, 26, wrote for a post. "I can’t really put into words how amazingly beautiful people are and how grateful I am to have the people in my life that I have. Love y’all. Always be kind and show love and care for everyone."

Tags news epcelebs