Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kylie Jenner proud to take daughter Stormi on business trips, says 'it means so much to me'

2023-06-04 00:51
'You are a spoiled, spoiled girl,' Kylie Jenner teases daughter Stormi as they shop in a special arena
Kylie Jenner proud to take daughter Stormi on business trips, says 'it means so much to me'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kylie Jenner is glad that she gets to take her daughter on work tours. The famous socialite in her latest episode of ‘The Kardashian,’ can be seen with Stormi, five, as both admire the makeup on display in Harrods. The mother-daughter duo traveled to London for the shoot and the 25-year-old talked about how important is to have Stormi by her side. "It means so much to me that my daughter, she could be here and see these displays with me and travel the world."

While traveling, Jenner posted a video of the two on her social media handle. They were seen visiting Kylie Cosmetics and Kylie Skin before entering into a special area full of designer footwear, purses, and clothes lining the walls for her older kid to shop from. "Look what Harrods did for Stormi to go shopping," Jenner can be heard saying in her Instagram story video. "Is this not the craziest? You are a spoiled, spoiled girl." "Mommy I'm gonna try these on," Stormi says, fascinated by the choices.

'I don't really have a plan'

Recently, Jenner appeared on the cover of HommeGirls and was asked about her family plans. The mother-of-two, who shares both children with Travis Scott, said, "I don't have a number in my mind. Some women do, but I don't really have a plan. I think that whatever happens is meant to happen,” reported People.

'Is Jenner still seeing Timothee Chalamet?'

Jenner is rumored to be dating Timothee Chalamet and the actor’s friends urged him to ‘walk away’ from it. “Every guy who dates or marries one of the Kar-Jenners winds up on the scrap heap, wondering what happened to their reputation and career,” a source said. “Timothee has a bright future. Getting involved with Kylie can lead to everything going up in flames.” Some of the examples pointed out were Kanye West, Caitlyn Jenner, Tristan Thompson, and Kris Humphries.

In April, they were spotted together where a source claimed the two are ‘hanging out and getting to know each other.’ The other report claimed by an outlet, the pair are taking it to another level, and are meeting every week, "She just wants to date without any pressure."