Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Amari Thompson? Khloe Kardashian throws birthday party for her ex-boyfriend Tristan's younger brother

2023-07-28 17:56
Khloe Kardashian revealed in an episode of 'The Kardashians' that Tristan Thompson and his younger brother have been living with her since January
Who is Amari Thompson? Khloe Kardashian throws birthday party for her ex-boyfriend Tristan's younger brother

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The brother of Khloe Kardashian's ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson was thrown a birthday bash by none other than the 'Good American' founder. Khloe took to her Instagram Stories on Thursday, July 27, to share an image of a giant silver balloon that said, "Happy Birthday Amari," providing a look into his birthday party.

Moreover, she posted a photo of herself with Amari, dressed casually in an off-white outfit for his 17th birthday celebrations. 'The Kardashians' star also shared an image, which included her mother, Kris Jenner, and Tristan's 5-year-old daughter, True, as well as Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's 6-year-old niece Dream. However, Tristan wasn't seen in any of the pictures.

Who is Amari Thompson?

Amari is Khloe's ex-boyfriend Tristan's 17-year-old younger brother, and he's been living with her since January, according to the newest episode of 'The Kardashian'. According to the Mayo Clinic, he has epilepsy, a brain ailment that causes frequent, unprovoked seizures and occasionally loss of awareness. Khloe made sure that his 17th birthday was extra special and captioned her Instagram post, "Someone is 17 today!!!! Happy birthday sweet, sweet Amari!!! We are all so blessed to have been touched by an angel such as you. you are truly one of God's greatest treasures. Furthermore, she wasn't the only member of the Kardashian family to have remembered the 17-year-old, as her sister Kim Kardashian commented under the post, "Happy Birthday Amari."

'Tristan and Amari are staying at my house right now until his house gets fixed'

Khloe disclosed in the July 27 episode of 'The Kardashians' that Tristan and Amari moved in with her following the loss of their mother, Andrea, in January. The star, who shares her 11-month-old son Tatum with Tristan, stated, "I'm grateful that I'm strong enough and brave enough to be a support system for someone else that has no other support system right now. You don't have to treat me right for me to treat you right—it's not the way I was raised", as reported by JustJared. Tristan was about to take a trip to California with Amari, but it got hampered due to heavy rains forcing the roof to fall in on his house, resulting in Khloe providing a home to the brothers, as she stated, "Tristan and Amari are staying at my house right now until his house gets fixed." Despite her ups and downs with Tristan, the 'Good American' owner said she would support him through this difficult time.

Tags news