Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bruce Willis' daughter Tallulah reveals ex-fiance Dillon Buss who spent Covid quarantine with her family 'dumped' her after dad's aphasia diagnosis

2023-06-02 14:19
Tallulah Willis revealed that her ex Dillon Buss, who spent Covid quarantine with her family, broke off their engagement in June 2022
Bruce Willis' daughter Tallulah reveals ex-fiance Dillon Buss who spent Covid quarantine with her family 'dumped' her after dad's aphasia diagnosis

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tallulah Willis recently got transparent about her mental health struggles as she spoke about how her ex-fiance Dillon Buss “dumped” her after her father Bruce Willis’ devastating aphasia diagnosis was made public. The ‘Bandits’ star, 29, revealed that Buss, who spent Covid quarantine with her family, broke off their engagement in June 2022, just three months after her family announced that the ‘Die Hard’ actor has been diagnosed with a rare degenerative brain condition.

‘My boyfriend, who was by then my fiance, dumped me,” she wrote in a moving personal essay for Vogue. Tallulah added that after the engagement ended, she restricted food because it was "the last vice I got to hold on to.” The circumstance soon compelled her family to step in and send her to an in-patient facility in Texas, where she was diagnosed with BPD. "I was given a new diagnosis: Borderline Personality Disorder, an illness that impairs the ability to regulate emotions and find stability in relationships," she explained.

When Tallulah Willis and Dillon Buss got engaged?

Tallulah announced her engagement to Buss in May 2021, when she shared a series of photos in which he can be seen getting down on one knee. At the time she gushed in her caption, "With absolute most certainty," presumably referring to the way she agreed to marry Dillon. Buss, who is a filmmaker, also celebrated the engagement by sharing his own post which showed off the diamond ring he gave to Tallulah. “I can finally call you my fiancé [sic]. Love you forever Buuski Lu, you are my best friend,” he wrote in the post caption.

Although it is unknown when the pair began dating, they made their relationship internet official in February 2020. By the spring of 2020, the couple was already so close that they spent the Covid lockdown at Tallulah’s childhood home in Hailey, Idaho. Before their split up, Buss had perfectly blended with the Willis family and had even made a few appearances in the photos posted by Tallulah’s mother Demi Moore.

After the pair broke their engagement, a source close to the family revealed, “It was either put off the wedding or move it up. They decided the most important thing was that Bruce be there and be well enough to walk her down the aisle,” according to OK Magazine.

'I was always freezing'

After opening up about her separation, Tallulah got transparent about her mental health issues, revealing that four years ago, she was diagnosed with anorexia, which caused her drastic weight loss and left her unable to walk. "For the last four years, I have suffered from anorexia nervosa," she further wrote in the candid letter.

The actress went on to add, "By the spring of 2022, I weighed about 84 pounds. I was always freezing. I was calling mobile IV teams to come to my house, and I couldn’t walk in my Los Angeles neighborhood because I was afraid of not having a place to sit down and catch my breath.

Tags news epcelebs