Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'How lucky': 'The View' host Ana Navarro's jaw-dropping photo with Pedro Pascal leaves fans 'jealous'

2023-10-25 09:49
On the same day, ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro also shared a snap with popular songwriter and actor Lin-Manuel Miranda
'How lucky': 'The View' host Ana Navarro's jaw-dropping photo with Pedro Pascal leaves fans 'jealous'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: After filming Tuesday, October 24, segment on ‘The View' host Ana Navaro met ‘The Mandalorian’ and ‘The Last of Us’ star Pedro Pascal.

Navarro, along with her dog ChaCha, posed with Pascal as ‘The View’ host showcased her appreciation for the actor, while also admitting that her “little Latino heart is bursting.”

While Navarro couldn’t contain her excitement after meeting Pascal in New York, as she labeled him a “great actor and human being,” Navarro’s fans couldn’t contain their excitement either as they expressed just how "jealous" they were.

Ana Navarro claims she's ‘so happy’ about Pedro Pascal’s success

‘The View’ host Ana Navarro posed with Pedro Pascal to her right, and her dog ChaCha in her arms, as they smiled.

Navarro wrote, “My little Latino ❤️ is bursting. Just met @pascalispunk. So happy about his success and accomplishments. He is a great actor and human being, representing us proudly in Hollywood. P’alante, mi gente.”

Fans swoon over Pedro Pascal in Ana Navarro’s comment section

As Ana Navarro shared a snap with Pedro Pascal, all eyes remained on the Chilean-American actor, and the comment section was filled with people expressing just how “jealous” they were of ‘The View’ host.

One fan wrote, “Ohhhh now I'm jealous,” and another said, “Okay I have never been more jealous of you.”

Praise for Pascal began to pour in, as one person commented, “He's top-tier Latino representation and kindness! LOVEEE him, beautiful human being,” and another wrote, “I am such a huge fan of Pedro.”

Fans and followers of Navarro continued to remind her just how “lucky” she was as one wrote, “Oh Ana, I adore him! Lucky you,” and another commented, “Oh my god, how lucky! I'm in tears right now.”

Ana Navarro also poses with Lin-Manuel Miranda

On the same day, ‘The View’ host also shared a snap with popular songwriter and actor Lin-Manuel Miranda, who is best known for creating the Broadway musicals ‘Hamilton’ and ‘In the Heights.’

Lin-Manuel held Navarro’s dog in his arms, and ‘The View’ co-host wrote, “In case you are wondering, yes, @chacha_cardenas is auditioning for a role in @lin_manuel’s new Broadway show.”

She added, “Yesterday afternoon, @chefjoseandres & Lin recorded Jose’s podcast, “Longer Tables”. What a joy to hear these two riff about all sorts of things- music, Puerto Rico, croquetas, Green Eggs & Ham….”

“So much talent and heart on that stage. I ❤️ and admire them both. They have done and continue to do so much good, for our community and beyond,” concluded Navarro.

Tags news