Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate says he didn’t get ‘frustrated’ in prison, provides home CCTV footage to back claim, trolls say he ‘slept his way out of jail’

2023-08-31 16:20
Tristan Tate asserted that the CCTV footage from his home were his ticket to get out of his legal problems
Tristan Tate says he didn’t get ‘frustrated’ in prison, provides home CCTV footage to back claim, trolls say he ‘slept his way out of jail’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the self-proclaimed provocative influencer and sibling of Andrew Tate, said in an interview that he did not his prison experience "frustrating."

During the conversation, Tristan also provided CCTV footage from his residence, which he handed over to authorities during the December 2022 raid before his arrest.

Tristan and Andrew have are facing numerous accusations, including sexual assault, human trafficking and involvement in organized criminal activities.

Tristan Tate's thoughts on being in prison

In a recent video posted by Tate News, Tristan discussed his experience, mentioning that despite being accustomed to a life of luxury and comfort, he understood prison lacks such amenities.

He shared that during his time there, he managed to remain composed, avoiding feelings of upset, anger, or frustration despite the harsh conditions.

Tristan said, "As a man who lives in luxury and comfort all the time of course, prison is not luxurious or comfortable. You know I actually had no problems with jail."

He continued, "I didn't get upset in jail, I didn't get angry in jail, I didn't get frustrated in jail. I looked around the cold metal beds with very uncomfortable, dirty mattresses and insects, roaches around."

He added, "It's not a pleasant place to be, but I'm also happy because I don't believe criminals deserve comfort. The only injustice for me was that I was there."

In another video, Tristan revealed that the cameras had been recording continuously for an entire year leading up to the police raid on his home.

When authorities arrived, he took the DVRs containing the footage and willingly surrendered them, suggesting that by examining the recordings, they would find the evidence needed to resolve the situation.

Tristan said, "All of the cameras recorded for a whole year, previous to the police coming and raiding the house."

He further said, "When the police came to raid the house I took the DVRs of the cameras and hand them over and I said just look at these and you'll let me go."

He added, "This is my ticket out of this stupid situation, you can watch this ans you can close the case."

In another video posted by Tate News, Tristan disclosed the inventory of assets seized by DIICOT from his residence.

He recounted that a total of 11 cars, 6 watches, assorted bars of gold, varying amounts of cash, and certain cryptocurrencies were taken.

Tristan said, "They took 11 cars, 6 watches, some bars of gold, some cash, some cryptocurrency."

He further stated, "You know, they took my father's watch, my father's dead and he had this cheap casio watch that cost maybe a $100, that was in my safe because it's precious to me and they were ordered to take all the watches in my safe and they took obviously some very expensive ones but they also took that one."

Tristan Tate's fans say 'DIICOT doesn't care'

After Tristan's interview, a multitude of users stepped forward to share their perspectives on the matter.

One user wrote, "Tristan slept his way out of jail." Another wrote, "Bro acts like its just another vacation spot W Tristan." A third stated, "The corrupt DIICOT doesn't care. The judges will."

A user commented, "We don't trust media anymore."

Tags news