Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Kai Cenat and BruceDropEmOff? Twitch king shares Kick streamer's heartbreaking comment amid Rumble signing

2023-07-14 14:51
As news of the signing spread like wildfire, the online community buzzed with discussions and opinions on Kai Cenat and IShowSpeed's career milestone
What happened between Kai Cenat and BruceDropEmOff? Twitch king shares Kick streamer's heartbreaking comment amid Rumble signing

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: In a heartfelt revelation, Kai Cenat, the popular Twitch star, unveiled a comment that left him deeply hurt. The comment was allegedly made by none other than BruceDropEmOff, a close friend of Kai's. This remark came to light after Kai signed a significant deal with Rumble, adding a new chapter to his career. The impact of Bruce's words on Kai's emotions cannot be understated, as they struck him to the core.

During the eventful month of May 2023, Kai Cenat, alongside IShowSpeed, made waves in the live-streaming industry by securing an exciting deal with Rumble. The deal paved the way for their highly anticipated new series, The Kai 'N Speed Show. This collaboration was met with anticipation and excitement from their ever-growing fan base. The fans eagerly awaited the dynamic duo's next move, eager to witness their talents unfold on the Rumble platform.

As news of the signing spread like wildfire, the online community buzzed with discussions and opinions about Kai Cenat and IShowSpeed's career milestone. Adin Ross and BruceDropEmOff, both close friends of Kai and Speed, took to their respective social media platforms to share their thoughts on this.

What happened between Kai Cenat and BruceDropEmOff?

As you dive into the latest podcast episode, released on July 12, 2023. This highly anticipated episode features none other than the magnetic Kai Cenat, joined by the charismatic podcast co-hosts Lil Yachty and MitchGoneMad. Together, The dynamic trio offers a delightful mix of topics that captivated the attention and leave you wanting more.

Within this podcast episode, a particular subject emerged from the depths of the streaming world – Kick's "beef" with Twitch. As the conversation unfolded, it sparked a deep emotional response within Kai, leading him to courageously share his personal experience. Cenat opened up about the comments allegedly made by his friends Adin Ross and BruceDropEmOff.

He recalls, with sadness and disbelief, the comment that shattered his trust and wounded him deeply. In a voice filled with genuine pain, Kai recounts BruceDropEmOff's alleged words, where he claimed that their friendship was nothing more than a façade, a mere tool for generating content. This revelation struck at the core of their bond, leaving Kai heartbroken and questioning the authenticity of their connection.

“The root of the problem was, and it broke my heart bro. Bruce said that we were never friends and the only time I called him up or ‘quote unquote’ used him was for content,” he said. Kai added: “I don’t even like to use [people], I just like to see people get uplifted.”

'It’s crazy'

One user commented, "It’s crazy when you get so well known. People will come for you and start hating on you for no reason. Kai literally stays in his on lane. Even the people in his community"

Another user wrote, "That part about Bruce sucked to see cause you could see how disappointed Kai is in how that situation went. Hopefully that gets hashed out in the future. But, man I can’t believe this is a brand new podcast. It already feels pretty polished. Yachty does a really good job as a host and the editor was cracking me up with all the images and text he put at the bottom. Can’t wait to see who else will come on the pod now"

"Kai such a great role model!!," said the other.