Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate shares emotions he tackled while behind bars, fans say 'this worlds greatest minds'

2023-08-19 22:49
Andrew Tate shared in detail the uncertainty and frustration he felt while in prison
Andrew Tate shares emotions he tackled while behind bars, fans say 'this worlds greatest minds'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate has consistently offered insights into his experiences in prison. In a recent conversation with David Sutcliffe, Tate divulged the intricacies of his journey behind bars.

Tate has frequently conveyed his belief that the government, often referred to by him as the Matrix, had not treated him fairly. He also took the opportunity to critique the media in a separate segment with Sutcliffe, asserting that they propagated misleading narratives about him.

Andrew Tate reveals his thoughts from the prison

In a clip by Tate News, Sutcliffe asked Tate about his statement regarding experiencing a form of depression and feelings of sadness while in prison.

Tate responded by saying, "There's a lot of uncertainty. It is scary." He expounded that grappling with uncertainty proved to be his primary challenge, given that he was accustomed to being in control of all aspects of his life.

Tate asserted his role as an authoritative figure and the controller of various situations. However, prison marked a departure from this norm – a situation where he had no authority or influence.

This departure from his usual state of control was novel to him, and the unknown outcomes were unsettling.

Tate continued by describing his usual role as a figure of significance in his world – the hero and leader of his family and a broader community. People relied on him for solutions to their problems, and he acknowledged that even during his time in jail, this expectation persisted.

Despite being confined, individuals continued to turn to him for guidance. He candidly admitted that he lacked answers in this circumstance, which contrasted with his usual ability to provide solutions.

Tate said, "It's the uncertainty that I struggle with the most because in my life I'm in charge of everything. I know exactly how everything works and I'm the boss and I get to control absolutely everything."

He continued, "This is the first time in a long time I'm in a scenario where I have no power whatsoever, no influence, basically."

He further stated, "I don't know what's going to happen. Nobody else knows what's going to happen. Also in my world, I'm the hero, right? I'm the head of the clan. Not just my family, but of a lot of people."

He added, "A lot of people rely on me. Lots of women rely on me, children rely on me, etc. Everyone comes to me every time there's a problem."

"They continue to do that while I'm in a jail cell, expecting me to have some answer. I'm like, Well, I don't have an answer this time. Every other time I had an answer, but this time is a bit unique," he elaborated.

"It was frustrating. It's very frustrating and it's the uncertainty that would bother me. I don't think I felt sad very often, but I certainly felt extremely frustrated. I would sit there and think, There has to be a way out of this room," he said, recalling that time.

"Not breakout, but there must just be some words I can say, someone I can talk to," he stated.

"There must be a way. It's only a door. I can't just be stuck in this room. It was hyper-frustrating. The uncertainty of it is also scary because in my situation, every 30 days they decide if they hold you longer or not," he said.

"I was encountering people who had been there for years in my scenario," he claimed.

Andrew Tate's fans label him one of the 'world's greatest minds'

Tate's candid revelation about prison and the emotions he grappled with during his incarceration resonated with many users, leading to an outpouring of diverse viewpoints.

One user wrote, "Andrew Tate is one of this worlds greatest minds." Another wrote, "Top D in jail." A third stated, "Providing and protecting for my family is my biggest fear too. I will show you God I deserve it all."

A fourth commented, "I listened to this entire thing and can honestly say i regret nothing, so much mental abuse and still head strong."

Tags news