Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Never Have I Ever's final season trailer is here and things looks gloriously messy

2023-05-10 00:29
Our little Devi's (Maitreyi Ramakrishnan) all grown up. The fourth and final season of Netflix's
'Never Have I Ever's final season trailer is here and things looks gloriously messy

Our little Devi's (Maitreyi Ramakrishnan) all grown up.

The fourth and final season of Netflix's Never Have I Ever, co-written and co-created by Mindy Kaling, is upon us and things are looking steamy. Kicking things off straight after Season 3's finale, aka Ben (Jaren Lewison) and Devi boinking, it's officially senior year at Sherman Oaks High School and Devi's as maturely messy as ever. With looming college applications (Devi, of course, is applying to Princeton), a surprising crush on Ben on the rise, and the return of a certain ex-boyfriend —(yes, Paxton's (Darren Barnet) back — it seems that Devi's up for a wild senior year filled with boys and some self-growth on the side.

SEE ALSO: Mindy Kaling's 'Never Have I Ever' is irresistible, important, and funny as hell

Is #Bevi really going to be endgame, or are we going to see the return of #Daxton?

Season 4 of Never Have I Ever premieres June 8 on Netflix.

Tags epcelebs