Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Erika Cardenas? 'The Bachelor' Season 28 star Joey Graziadei set to romance Justin Theroux's gym buddy on ABC show

2023-09-18 12:55
'The Bachelor' star Joey Graziadei is set to romance Justin Theroux's gym buddy Erika Cardenas among other contestants on the ABC show
Who is Erika Cardenas? 'The Bachelor' Season 28 star Joey Graziadei set to romance Justin Theroux's gym buddy on ABC show

COLLEGEVILLE, PENNSYLVANIA: Erika Cardenas is a 25-year-old model and reality TV personality participating in Season 28 of the hit show 'The Bachelor'. She is reportedly 'The Leftovers' star Justin Theroux's gym buddy' from New York City.

Erika is slated to romance 'The Bachelorette' star Joey Graziadei in the latest installment of 'The Bachelor'. In a thread on Reddit, several users speculated about Theroux's supposed involvement with the model.

Cardenas first raised eyebrows when she was spotted with Theroux in New York City in 2018. The two were particularly talked about due to the supposed age difference, with Gardenas being 25, while Theroux was 46 years old. Cardenas is a New Jersey native and is represented by State Management.

Charity Lawson broke up with Joey Graziadei on 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 finale

Charity Lawson broke up with Joey Graziadei on 'The Bachelorette' during the emotionally packed Season 20 finale.

As the child and family therapist was required to make a final decision, she realized that though she loved Graziadei, she couldn't go ahead with him.

As Graziadei made a romantic speech on the show and began to kneel on one knee to pop the question, Lawson stopped him short.

Lawson then went on to explain to Graziadei why he wasn't the one for her, stating, "It's rare and people search their whole lives searching for something like this... You've been very consistent in the love that you've shown and those things I've never experienced before."

"I've never questioned how deep our love is. I know it's there and I feel it. But as crazy as it sounds I've found love that's deeper with someone else," she added.

What is Joey Graziadei looking for in a future partner?

Graziadei is about to step into the latest season of 'The Bachelor' with the hopes of finding his future partner.

He has a clear set of expectations and has stated that he's looking for a future soulmate. He wants to be with "someone that’s just themselves that I can truthfully be a partner with."

He further remarked that he wants his partner to challenge him and whom he can challenge.

Why did Justin Theroux and Jennifer Anniston split?

Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston started dating each other in 2011 and eventually tied the knot in 2015. However, in 2018, they disclosed their decision to split through a joint statement.

In an interview with Esquire, Theroux reportedly revealed the reason behind the breakup. Theroux clarified that much of the narratives circulating about their breakup were baseless and untrue.

He stated, "Like it or not, we didn't have that dramatic split, and we love each other. I'm sincere when I say that I cherish our friendship. We can not be together and still bring each other joy and friendship. It would be a loss if we weren't in contact, for me personally."

When will ABC's hit show 'The Bachelor' Season 28 premiere?

Although ABC is yet to confirm the exact release date, 'The Bachelor' Season 28 is expected to premiere sometime in January 2024.