Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate promotes War Room on Rumble as he discusses social mobility challenges, trolls say 'he sounds like a salesman'

2023-10-31 19:17
Andrew Tate suggests joining The War Room to overcome challenges like tribalism and western exploitation
Andrew Tate promotes War Room on Rumble as he discusses social mobility challenges, trolls say 'he sounds like a salesman'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a former professional kickboxer turned popular social media influencer, has recently endorsed The War Room on the online video platform Rumble.

Tate engaged in a discussion regarding the difficulties associated with relocating to countries like Sudan, citing concerns about their prevalent tribalism and the potential for exploitation by Western nations.

Andrew Tate advocates joining The War Room

In the video, as part of his discussion, Tate proposed that a more organic solution would be to become a part of The War Room, a social mobility organization where 3,000 individuals from various social mobility backgrounds can come together and engage with one another.

The influencer remarked, "I'm talking primarily about the West and the thing is about the other parts of the world besides the West is they're highly tribalized. It's going to be hard to move to Sudan because you're not Sudanese and get opportunities from Sudanese people it's going to be difficult."

He added, "I mean you could move there when a western country is exploiting them but if you were to go like from ground level and try and I think it'd be a bit harder but if you have 3,000 people all levels of the social mobility ladder and they're inside of something called The War Room."

According to Tate, The War Room is an organic hierarchy, with no official membership. People join the room and learn how to make money, allowing them to build their reputation within the organization.

The organic hierarchy evolves organically based on individual competence, making it a fantastic solution for many problems.

Tate posted the clip on his X account,

Andrew Tate believes War Room to be solution to problems

Andrew Tate believed that The War Room is the number one solution for most problems, and if someone meets enough members and is useful enough to enough people, they can eventually rise to the top.

He went on to acknowledge that there is no price to the amount of money sent to "war members" but believes that if someone is competent enough, they can succeed in The War Room.

He remarked, "The War Room is probably the number one solution for most things. I think that cream rises to the top and I think if you meet enough members and you're useful enough to enough people you're going to end up fine.

Tate concluded, "I know I can't even put a price on the amount of times I've sent money to war members. Some of them, some of you might even be here I can't even remember I've sent so much money out."

Internet believes Andrew Tate is 'broke'

As soon as the video went viral on Rumble, Tate's followers started reacting to his views.

One wrote, "Bro he's promoting this so much, I want to join but I don't even have 10$ and I'm sick of watching him talking about the war room and the real world, I love Andrew so much but sometimes he sounds like a salesman."

Another user added, "He must be broke he’s promoting this so much."

A commentator stated, "I'm surprised Tate doesn't realize Freemasons hate his guts, the war room is stealing young men that would otherwise join their dying and old fraternity."

Tags news