Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I still have the glow': 'GMA3' host Jennifer Ashton opens up about 'incredible' life with husband Tom Werner

2023-06-11 10:56
Dr Jennifer Ashton opens up about newlywed bliss following her November wedding to billionaire Tom Werner
'I still have the glow': 'GMA3' host Jennifer Ashton opens up about 'incredible' life with husband Tom Werner

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'GMA’s host Jennifer Ashton swooned over her husband, Tom Werner, and the experience of being married in a surprise appearance on ‘The View’. The 54-year-old physician joined the panel of the morning show amid the wildfire smoke crisis across the Northeast areas of the country, including New York.

Sara Haines, the co-host on the panel, brought up the subject of Ashton’s November wedding, asking, “How is the newlywed life treating you?” as the audience exclaimed with several ‘awws' and applause.

'I still have the glow'

Ashton didn’t just express her feelings with her words but also her wide smiles and heavy sighs as she talked about her 73-year-old husband and her “incredible” married life. The physician emphasized how she still had “the glow” from her wedding, saying, “It literally feels like a dream.”

“He is the most interesting and interested man I’ve ever met,” Ashton said about Werner while she hoped that others are glowing just as much as her about their new spouses. She was previously married to surgeon Dr Robert Ashton for 21 years and has two children with him named Chloe and Alex.

Who is Jennifer Ashton’s husband Tom Werner?

Although Werner is also involved in the TV industry as a producer, not much has been revealed about him publicly yet. He has done successful projects like ‘That ‘70s Show’ and launched the TV channel Oxygen alongside Oprah Winfrey.

Besides TV, Werner has also invested in his obvious interest in sports. He is the chairman of the baseball team Boston Red Fox as well as the Liverpool Football Club. Werner and Ashton have known each other for two and a half years. The TV producer proposed to the physician back in January 2022 and they finally got married on November 7 at the Harmonie Club in New York.

Tags news epcelebs