Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac reacts aptly to team USA's poor start in Ryder Cup, Internet says 'they sucked'

2023-09-30 18:16
Paige Spiranac summed up her feelings on the Ryder Cup score with a simple photo and caption
Paige Spiranac reacts aptly to team USA's poor start in Ryder Cup, Internet says 'they sucked'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: The Ryder Cup fervor reached new heights as Paige Spiranac, a prominent figure in the world of golf, could not hide her emotions when confronted with Team Europe's impressive lead over Team USA.

Spiranac's heartfelt reaction resonated with fans worldwide as she shared her dismay upon waking up in the United States and checking the live score.

The 2023 Ryder Cup has kicked off with a surprising turn of events as Team Europe takes a commanding 4-0 lead, leaving the United States team with an uphill battle to regain their footing in the prestigious golfing event.

Paige Spiranac's tearful response

As the scorecards began to tilt heavily in favor of Team Europe, it's no surprise that United States fans are growing increasingly disheartened by the performance of their team. The expectations for the US squad were high.

Paige Spiranac expressed her disbelief and devastation at the unfolding events. She shared an image of herself breaking down in tears during a press conference back in 2016, using it as a visual representation of her emotional state.

Her tweet read, "Me waking up and looking at the Ryder Cup score," encapsulating the shock and disappointment that many American golf enthusiasts were feeling as Team Europe maintained its lead in the prestigious golfing event.

'They sucked lol'

Paige Spiranac's emotional reaction struck a chord with fans who were equally invested in the Ryder Cup's outcome.

One user wrote, "They sucked lol" while the other user wrote, "I hate I watched it all night! Total mismatch so far."

Another user wrote, "Team USA was spanked...wow"

The fourth user wrote, "I told you to chug that garage for the US."

Tags news