Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Five' host Jeanine Pirro calls out Jesse Watters' 'diva'-like habits in fun behind-the-scenes video

2023-09-01 14:50
The Fox News hosts may appear serious and abrasive while talking politics on TV, but off-camera, they appear to have a fun relationship
'The Five' host Jeanine Pirro calls out Jesse Watters' 'diva'-like habits in fun behind-the-scenes video

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'The Five' host Jeanine Pirro recently revealed a rarely seen backstage dynamic between herself and her co-host Jesse Watters.

The Fox News hosts may appear serious and abrasive while talking politics on TV, but off-camera, they appear to have a fun relationship.

A recently uploaded video by the official Instagram account of 'The Five' gave a peak into what goes on inside the green room before the hosts walk to their panel. Meanwhile, fans were delighted to witness the behind-the-scenes.

Jeanine Pirro hilariously calls out Jesse Watters

The behind-the-scenes video showed an annoyed Pirro sitting in a green room, donning a yellow dress for the shoot later. Halfway through her makeup and hair, she seems to have been abandoned as Watters hoarded all the stylists.

"I am sitting in a chair, as you can see my hair isn't done because Jesse has entered the room," Pirro jokingly complained, "And when he entered the room, I lost hair, and makeup, and I'll probably lose my seat on 'The Five' as long as Jesse needs his hair done!"

Watters had two people working on his appearance as the two hosts shared a laugh over the playful banter.

Fans label Jesse Watters 'diva' over his green room privileges

Many 'The Five' fans were quick to join in on the joke with Pirro calling out Watters taking the most time in getting ready for the camera.

"He's such a diva!" a fan wrote while another one referenced co-host Greg Gutfeld and commented, "Why does Jesse need hair done with the toupee that Greg says he wears, anyway?"

Many also praised Pirro for her beauty as the 72-year-old continues to look great after all these years.

One fan wrote, "Love you Judge! And you're beautiful you don't need as much work as Jesse LOL," and another one said, "Judge you look beautiful no matter if your hair is done or not!!!"

Some fans didn't miss out on the chance to rejoice over Democrat representative Jessica Tarlov's absence third day in a row.

The viewers of the network are quite unhappy with the outspoken host and one of them went on to comment, "It’s been so nice to be able to watch this week with no JT!! Please keep her off permanently."

Some have requested fill-in Piers Morgan with one saying, "This is a fun panel. Piers is quite funny and his take isn’t total liberal. Have a great weekend."

Tags news