Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Your feet look painful': ‘RHOBH’ fans worried as Lisa Rinna's post about life draws attention to ‘squished toes’

2023-09-03 12:52
Internet slams 'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna for promoting 'painful' beauty online
'Your feet look painful': ‘RHOBH’ fans worried as Lisa Rinna's post about life draws attention to ‘squished toes’

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Lisa Rinna recently posted a series of photos of herself on Instagram where all the attention went to the reality star's toes, which were clearly being squished in the heels she was wearing. However, the star did not say anything about whether the shoes were painful.

As Lisa sported a purple outfit with purple and stone studded heels, she captioned her post with, "What is Life if not a Gamble?"

Instead of Lisa's style becoming the talk of the house her toes caught everyone's attention. A user wrote, "It’s the squished toes for me 🤭 beauty is a pain."

Another mocked the "RHOBH' star, "I’m sorry….but out of all these pics, I can’t unsee the dang toes!!!" "Those toes are begging to be freed," another commented.

A user claimed, "Your feet look painful." "Lisa, what did your toes ever do to you!?" another mocked the star.

What is 'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna's beauty secret?

'RHOBH' star Lisa confessed to Marie Claire that the secret to her beauty is "maintenance." Lisa admits that she "lives for a statement."

The reality star claimed, "My whole, entire existence is based on maintenance. I’m telling you: it’s the key to everything."

Lisa wakes up at 6.30 in the morning and tweezers her eyebrows. She says, "It might only be a couple of hairs, but it keeps them clean as whistles."

The star never forgets to apply sunscreen. She then goes on to do her yoga, pilates, hiking, and spinning.

'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna went to Las Vegas to support Erika Jayne's new show

On September 1, Lisa went to Las Vegas to support her former 'RHOBH' co-star Erika Jayne's new show 'Jayne's Bet It All on Blonde.'

Along with Lisa and Erika Kyle Richards and Dorit Kemsley. Lisa uploaded the picture on social media with all three, saying, "We’ve been betting it all on blonde since 2015."

According to the reports, the trio were brought on the stage to get a lap dance from Erika's male dancers. Later, they were seen hanging out with other Housewife stars backstage.

Who is 'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna?

Born on July 11, 1963, Lisa Deanna Rinna is an American actress, novelist, and television personality. She is a Newport Beach, California native.

Lisa is best recognized for her role as Billie Reed on the daytime serial series 'Days of Our Lives'. Lisa is married to Harry Hamlin, and the couple has two daughters, Delilah Belle and Amelia Grey, both of whom are accomplished models.

Lisa has also starred on Bravo's reality show 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'.