Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Kalani Faagata forgive Asuelu Pulaa? '90 Day: The Last Resort' star gets emotional as he admits to cheating on his wife

2023-08-15 12:17
Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa want to work on their relationship for their kids
Will Kalani Faagata forgive Asuelu Pulaa? '90 Day: The Last Resort' star gets emotional as he admits to cheating on his wife

FLORIDA KEYS, FLORIDA: '90 Day: The Last Resort' is here to put the broken hearts back together. The latest TLC spin-off kicked off with a drama-infused episode with a total of five couples dealing with marital problems.

Among the couples were Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa who try to figure out if their marriage is a mistake or if they are actually salvageable. Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa's relationship had reached a breaking point with the couple revealing a devastating and shocking truth.

'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Asuelu Pulaa tearfully admitted he cheated on Kalani Faagata

In the latest episode, Asuelu and Kalani met a therapist to work on their relationship issues. However, when the therapist asked why they were there, Asuelu and Kalani revealed their marital issues. Kalani said, "We're here because we’ve had a lot of issues with infidelity."

However, the castmates gasped with surprise as everyone knew that they had issues, but most had assumed that it was more of the same, work, money, Asuelu’s immaturity, and Asuelu's toxic family. But Kalani noted that they are trying to figure out their issues.

She further stated, "And I think the biggest thing for us is trying to figure it out for our kids." When Asuelu's turn came to address the marital issue, he replied with his silence and tears.

The TLC star later said, "I have a lot of things that I need to work on myself." He further said, I know what I did is really bad," adding, "And I feel like the reason why we are here is because of me."

Asuelu tearfully admitted cheating on his wife Kalani and kissing someone else. However, Kalani also admitted that she cheated on Asuelu and had s*x with someone else.

Will TLC star Kalani Faagata forgive Asuelu Pulaa?

Since the beginning, Kalani and Asuelu have had multiple marital issues. Kalani and Asuelu hooked up when he was her tour guide on a trip to Samoa.

Kalani ended up pregnant and decided to make Asuelu part of the rest of her life. However, the couple might have kicked off a married life happily but it didn't last long.

Kalani and Asuelu had trust issues as they both ended up cheating on each other. Despite everything, the couple wanted to work on their issues just for their kids and there are high chances that they will kick off a new beginning after forgiving each other.

Who is '90 Day Fiance' star Asuelu Pulaa?

Asuelu Pulaa is a 28-year-old well-known reality tv personality known for starring in the TLC show '90 Day Fiancé' season 6. Prior to making his television debut, Asuelu used to work at a resort in Samoa.

Asuelu has also worked in the health and wellness store Dixie Nutrition. He was also a part-time worker at a local grocery store where he handed out free frozen yogurt.

However, Asuelu's financial situation improved after he found a new lucrative career as an Uber driver. Asuelu has appeared on multiple '90 Day Fiancé' spin-offs and has gained quite a fanbase.

Who is '90 Day Fiance' star Kalani Faagata?

Kalani Faagata originally hails from Orange County, California. She was raised in the Mormon LDS faith until her early 20s when she left the church after an inappropriate experience.

Kalani later rose to fame after she and her husband Asuelu were featured on the sixth season of TLC's '90 Day Fiancé'. The two met in Samoa while Kalani was on vacation at a resort where Asuela used to work and soon they sparked a connection.

'90 Day: The Last Resort' premiers every Monday at 9 pm ET on TLC.