Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Which cars does Joe Rogan own? Podcaster discusses 'stark difference' between 1969 and 1980 Ford Mustang: 'I don't trust it'

2023-07-04 14:50
Joe Rogan contrasted the exterior styling of the 1969 and 1980 Ford Mustangs
Which cars does Joe Rogan own? Podcaster discusses 'stark difference' between 1969 and 1980 Ford Mustang: 'I don't trust it'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: It's no secret that Joe Rogan adores vehicles. Everything from classic muscle vehicles to cutting-edge technology is in the UFC commentator's garage. Additionally, he considers automobiles to be pieces of art and is fascinated by them for reasons other than their mechanics.

On the Joe Rogan Experience podcast's episode #2002, Rogan recently had Amanda Feilding as his guest. Feilding is a well-known expert in psychedelics, and psychedelics dominated their discussion. The 55-year-old once made an intriguing comparison between hallucinogenic drugs and Mustang vehicles.

Also Read: Khloe and Kim Kardashian treat their daughters to special girls' day at Barbie World, fans say 'Chicago is spitting image of Kim'

‘Look at that piece of sh*t’

In the episode, Rogan made a connection between the passing of the Controlled Substances Act in 1970, which essentially outlawed the use of psychedelics, and the fall in the Ford Mustang's visual appearance. He contrasted the exterior styling of the 1969 and 1980 Ford Mustangs. He believed that the 1969 model's appearance and design were significantly superior. He stated while examining the 1980 model saying, “This is just disgusting. Look at that piece of sh*t.”

“(Comparing the two cars) The difference is so stark, it’s amazing. And it is so clear that the time period directly correlates with the sweeping psychedelics acts of 1970, where they stopped people from using these things. They made them forbidden and dangerous,” Rogan added. He allegedly made the claim that the prohibition of these drugs may have hindered designers' and producers' creativity. In addition, Rogan is the proud owner of a first-generation Ford Mustang Fastback. Today, it is valued at around $50,492.

Joe Rogan loves driving a variety of high-performance vehicles since he is a car fanatic. He has also been seen driving a Tesla Model S, a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, a 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, and a Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R.

Also Read: Is IShowSpeed possessed? Kai Cenat warns YouTuber as he sits in most haunted chair: 'You stupid a**'

'I don't trust it'

Also Read: What happened to Hartford? 'Vanderpump Rules' star Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark's 2-year-old daughter rushed to ER

Rogan discussed Tesla, the innovative maker of electric vehicles, in Episode #1998 of JRE. Although he acknowledged that he too was a Tesla owner, he voiced some doubt and advised against placing undue trust in the car's autonomous functions.

“Yeah, I don’t trust it. I have it, I don’t trust it. Yeah, I have a Tesla. Answer the address you want to go to, press auto navigate. Here, stops at red light. You are supposed to keep your hand at the wheel though. Just in case,” Rogan said.

More from MEAWW

Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker's new look leaves Internet confused: 'Is that your natural hair?'

Is Heather Locklear OK? 'Melrose Place' star, 61, sparks concerns after she's spotted walking on building ledge and talking to herself in Malibu

Tags news epcelebs