Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Here are Addison Rae’s five mantras to stay fit and happy

2023-09-03 13:50
Addison Rae emphasizes the need for self-love and credits her intuition for getting her this far ahead in her career
Here are Addison Rae’s five mantras to stay fit and happy

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Addison Rae Easterling, aka Addison Rae, is a household name, especially among the youth. She gained meteoric fame from her posts on TikTok.

Now, with the release of her latest EP, she's been able to change the course of her career to include both acting and singing. Rae just shared some highlights from a recent vacation on her Instagram.

She was seen on a bike ride and she also included pictures of herself at the beach and going swimming. She captioned the post, "Special time special place." Looking at the post, fans were intrigued to know the secret to her fitness.

Addison Rae's 5 tips for healthy life

1) Addison Rae knows how to handle haters

In an interview with ELLE, Rae talked about her career so far. She criticized those who post negative content on social media. She said, "No matter who you are or what you do, there's going to be negativity."

She added, "Social media can be toxic, and dealing with it is definitely an uphill battle. The comments can be so cruel, and it really throws me off that people even feel the need to say the things they do."

She concluded with her solution, saying, "I think if everyone just learned to love themselves, they'd have less to say about other people."

2) Self-love matters for Addison Rae

One way Rae has found self-love is by finding her style and the clothes for her body type. She said, "Learning how to style my body type and understanding what looks good and feels good on me has been a big thing."

She also said, "Every body is so different, so something that looks great on someone else might not look the same on me. And that's fine. It's about finding things you love, but in a way that makes you feel the most confident, and making it your own."

3) Rae follows her instincts

Instincts matter to Rae, especially when it comes to her profession. She told ELLE that this is why she has so much success. "Everything I've done so far in my career is because of choices I've made, and staying true to myself and my intuition.

"So why would I listen to what anyone else has to say? I got here all on my own," she further declared.

4) Rae has an optimistic approach towards her life

In an interview with Vogue, Rae talked about how she has a positive approach.

She said, "I began to notice there was this group of people who were super-interested in [my songs], and it restored a little bit of excitement about it all for me," as she spoke about her music.

She further added, "I was just really surprised, after what felt like a long period of time, that people were so interested and wanted to see me continue".

"And so I began to realize that the only way I can fail is by not continuing. I think that's the most important thing I've learned over the past two-and-a-half years," she explained.

5) A good workout regime

Back in a 2021 TikTok video, Rae discussed her workout routine. It includes:

30 seconds donkey kicks, right leg and left leg

30 seconds fire hydrants, right leg and left leg

30 seconds fire hydrant extension, right leg and left leg

She advises her followers to repeat the sets for another three-minute session.

Tags news