Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Best dad' PewDiePie's first vlog after becoming father takes Internet by storm, makes emotional fans 'cry'

2023-08-12 13:27
Prior to his son's arrival, PewDiePie announced that he would temporarily step away from his channel and content creation to prioritize his family
'Best dad' PewDiePie's first vlog after becoming father takes Internet by storm, makes emotional fans 'cry'

TOKYO, JAPAN: PewDiePie the iconic YouTube personality, has once again graced the platform with a deeply personal video. This time, he shared his innermost thoughts and sentiments about stepping into fatherhood, a journey that began with the birth of his son.

The name Felix Kjellberg has echoed through the digital world for years and this new chapter in his life has now taken center stage. PewDiePie joyously welcomed his son Björn into the world with his wife Marzia on July 11, 2023.

Prior to his son's arrival, the beloved YouTuber announced that he would temporarily step away from his channel and content creation to prioritize his family and provide them with his full support and undivided attention.

'I'm a dad now'

PewDiePie captivated his fans with a deeply personal video that chronicled the emotional journey of his early days as a new father. On August 11, 2023, PewDiePie shared his video titled, "I'm a dad now."

At the beginning of the video, PewDiePie talks about the time before his son was born. He tells us how he took Marzia to the hospital when it was almost time for the baby to come.

After leaving Marzia at the hospital, he felt really "nervous" for both of them. But he believed that Marzia “would do super well.”

Just a day before his son was born, PewDiePie confessed that he still didn't completely feel like a father-to-be. He said, "It’s such a strange day because, obviously, we’ve had nine months now leading up to it, but I just can’t imagine that… there’s gonna be a baby. I have no experience to relate that to. It’s all so new.”

During most of the time PewDiePie shared in the video, things were going as expected.

However, he mentioned a little worry that Marzia might need a C-section during the birth. Luckily, everything went well when Björn was born, and PewDiePie captured these moments in the video.

After their son was born, PewDiePie also recorded when Marzia and Björn came home, and he showed how their two dogs reacted to having a new family member.

In the video, Kjellberg also took time to talk about a Daruma doll he had kept during Marzia's pregnancy. When Björn was born, he colored in the doll's last eye, which was a special way of expressing his wish for his son's safety.

'Best dad'

Fans are pouring lots of love and messages of congratulations onto the couple.

One user wrote, "Felix talking about Marzia is so endearing and heartwarming. you can just tell how much he loves and worries about her :((" while the other user wrote, "You're going to be the best dad, congratulations!"

Another user commented, "This bit made me cry. Thinking about how I've been watching him as I grew up myself and now he's come ao far and has a baby." One fan wrote, "First we were bros, and now we're uncles. Congratulations Felix!!!"

Another user commented, "I can't believe this! Ahh!! Congratulations to you two beautiful parents. He's so beautiful and such a lucky boy to have you two as his parents. I can't imagine kicking a father out of the hospital... part of the reason why I had to quit medical--no morality anymore."

Tags news