Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Drake calls Kai Cenat 'real' as rapper expresses interest in visiting AMP house after their first meeting, fans say 'break Twitch'

2023-09-28 18:55
Drake featured Twitch sensation Kai Cenat on his Instagram story, following a memorable encounter during Drake's Atlanta concert
Drake calls Kai Cenat 'real' as rapper expresses interest in visiting AMP house after their first meeting, fans say 'break Twitch'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Drake recently shared a photo of Twitch sensation Kai Cenat on his Instagram story, capturing a special moment from the rapper's Atlanta concert.

To provide some background, during the concert, Drake extended a special invitation to Kai Cenat and two other internet personalities, making it a truly unforgettable experience.

Moreover, on his Instagram story, Drake praised Kai Cenat as a 'real one' and also posted another snapshot of Cenat to highlight their connection from the event.

Furthermore, in a recent Twitch livestream, Kai Cenat enthusiastically recounted his encounter with Drake and revealed that the rapper had shown a keen interest in the AMP house, which serves as a frequent streaming location for Cenat.

It's important to mention that Kai Cenat is a valued member of the AMP group.

Drake shares Kai Cenat’s picture on Instagram story

Following the Atlanta concert featuring Drake, the rapper took to his Instagram story to share a couple of pictures featuring Kai Cenat.

In the initial snapshot, Kai Cenat was captured seated, wearing a stylish black coat. In one hand, he held some food, and in the other, he playfully gestured with a 'yo yo' sign. The accompanying caption praised him as a 'Real one.'

In the subsequent picture, Kai Cenat was portrayed seated, engrossed in examining the sleeve of his outfit.

Kai Cenat shares the experience of meeting Drake

During the livestream, Kai Cenat animatedly shared his personal encounter with Drake. He went into vivid detail, describing Drake's unique style of greeting.

So enthusiastic was he about conveying this, that he even rose from his chair to demonstrate the rapper's distinctive greeting to his eager audience.

“He do, he do this, this, this, this, this is how this is how this is how this is how he do handshakes that he be on some s**t like go on, You feel what I'm saying?"

"It's love, bro, He like how you, how you, how everything, how, how you, how's everything and s**t like that. And after I'm like, I'm good, bro, I'm good, I ain't gonna lie my that he gonna be like, yo, come walk out with me. But it's like I was like, I like I was like, OK. All right.” Kai Cenat added.

Later, Cenat recounted the moment when Drake invited him to walk out with him following the concert. He recalled, “Let me s**t. So we chilling, right? So boom, we chilling and s**t like that. I don't see the link, right?"

Cenat concluded his narrative by underscoring how Drake had singled him out during the prayer that followed their conversation, particularly after they had spent time hanging out together.

“He come out, he me up on some love s**t like yo, you going crazy and shit like that. I said, I appreciate you, bro, Boom, Then we come in, he do, he do a whole prayer with everybody."

"Now this is where I really like my respect for Drake really got on a whole other level because ma prayer. He took the time to give me like a to pray for me individually. He was like, we got here. I wanna pray for this, this, that and the third for him.” Cenat added.

Drake shows interest in featuring alongside Kai Cenat in AMP house

After the livestream, Cenat recounted his conversation with Drake, starting with how he proposed a livestream collaboration to the rapper. Cenat asked, “What do you mean? What do you mean when pull to the crib? He say, bro, I wanna pull up to the crib. We gotta get a stream in, bro. We gotta do a stream in. He said, he said, I really wanna do a stream with you but I'm traveling and everything. I'm doing tour and everything and everything.”

Cenat also disclosed that Drake had expressed genuine interest in collaborating with him. However, due to Drake's hectic schedule and numerous commitments, it was becoming quite challenging for him to find the time to participate in the livestream.

“Like, just like there's a lot of things going on right now and I'm like, look, I'm like, look, Drake, bro, you don't got to like, rush to pull to the stream when it's gonna happen, it'll, it'll happen. You feel what I'm saying? Like when it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. That's it. You feel what I'm saying? Take your time, you on tour right now. But chat, when I heard that, I said, yo, bro, what the f**k. Yeah. So he, he said, he wanna pull to the stream and he said, he wanna do something, bro.”

Ultimately, Cenat unveiled Drake's eagerness to visit the AMP house, highlighting that Drake was well-informed about all things AMP. Additionally, he dropped a hint about an upcoming joint livestream release, building anticipation among their audience.

“He's like, you know the whole, bro, he knows the whole AMP house. He know everything that we got going on, he know everything that we doing and we chopped about some, he chopped up about some things that I can't, I can't say you feel what I'm saying? Just know we super locked in now, just know we just super locked in. and s**t, like, what do you mean? What do you mean when I pull the? He said, bro, I wanna put.”

Internet reacts to Kai Cenat's meeting with Drake

After tuning into Kai Cenat's livestream and noticing Kai Cenat's photo prominently featured on Drake's Instagram post, a multitude of fans flocked to the comment section to share their thoughts and opinions.

One fan said, "MyGoat drake." Another fan wrote, "This stream would break twitch."

A third fan wrote, "Nah wrd to everything ky cenat is tryanna hit." A fourth fan wrote, "He using kai for the album but kai getting more clout too." A last user wrote, "Every rapper wanna pull-up now."

Tags news